Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs
[Image: x2.gif]
RE: Dinosaurs
Why, of course!
Lol. Wow.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
[Image: ian_malcolm_jurassic_park.jpg]
I like that. It now proves that dinosaurs are less than 6000 years old and are also gods creation just like man.

They are reinventing the bible for kids and stuffing god in every scientific gap to give them even less to question as their minds grow.
I see this as damage control of biblical proportions.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Amazing isn't it? And then these dumb cunts have the audacity to scream persecution when they are justly ridiculed for their shitbaggery.
close enough Big Grin
[Image: nnphg3.gif]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I am hard pressed to even imagine any grown human being believing that the picture is real. What does that tell us then about their motives.

I reckon the higher up you are in the religious world, the less you actually believe all the bible god bullshit. It's just business isn't it.
They're selling you eternal salvation and the numbfucks buy it wholesale!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
It's okay, the big claws are just for cutting up leaves.. the sharp teeth are for.. umm.. fruit? Yeah.
Guys guys relax, it's just concept art for the upcoming Christian sci-fi thriller Jurassic Ark.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham Explains Dinosaurs Nope 21 5623 June 7, 2015 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark Minimalist 50 19291 April 26, 2014 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Students taught humans coexisted with dinosaurs DiRNiS 30 9138 August 3, 2010 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The_Flying_Skeptic
  Dinosaurs and the bible AndHeSaidLetThereBeLight 69 19718 July 29, 2010 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist