Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
So my high school teacher is on the front page of the Huffington Post today...
So my high school teacher is on the front page of the Huffington Post today...
"Mayor Compares Atheists To Nazis, KKK After Being Sued By ACLU, Secular Groups"
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5617761

Oh, Mr. Fouts... smh.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: So my high school teacher is on the front page of the Huffington Post today...
There goes your freedom of religion USA Thinking

I think Christians are more easily compared to Nazis
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: So my high school teacher is on the front page of the Huffington Post today...
That's just what the nazis would do!
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(July 24, 2014 at 5:09 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: That's just what the nazis would do!

Only a communist would say that!
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
So, he's comparing atheists to two Christian organisations?

What a fuckwit!
Dying to live, living to die.
He compares extremist christian groups to atheists. And he's in charge of a town? Someone help us all.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

After walking into his class every day with Celine Dion playing on his computer, I always knew something was a little strange with him.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Oddly, the person in this scenario who is not respecting rights is not the one being compared to the Nazis and KKK.

Unintentional irony, that.

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite Mr. Fouts to go fuck himself with a cactus.
He's lucky for living in the US, bonus points for a major religion State, freedom of speech is wider. In France Le Penn compared massive immigration (muslims) with the holocaust and she risked pretty hard being sued for hate speech, and she could have been.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Quote:Fouts added. "I cannot accept or will not allow a group that is disparaging of another group to have a station here."

Unless, of course, they are purveying jesus shit. Then its okay.

Hypocrite.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christianity in Africa stats: <10 MN in 1900, 700 MN today. Nishant Xavier 75 3810 July 24, 2023 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Athiest parent sending child to Catholic school EchoEllis 36 5274 December 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Foxaèr 17 1579 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even mascale 21 2132 August 12, 2019 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 4060 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  Today is Chapter One of my new life Won2blv 15 2451 October 23, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What should I do if I'm being forced to go to a Christian School? Socratic Meth Head 51 11628 June 10, 2016 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: abaris
  So, my son attends school at the church Easy Guns 44 9013 January 11, 2016 at 6:14 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Daughter objects to prayers at school TubbyTubby 48 7560 July 10, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Going to a Roman Catholic school and expressing my opinion. piterski123 7 3364 April 28, 2015 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Iroscato