Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would today's Jihadis execute Muhammad ?
How would today's Jihadis execute Muhammad ?
As noted in another thread, it is quite likely Muhammad, Blessed be his Name, would be deemed an apostate these days by his more zealous followers.

Let's speculate on how they might put Muhammad, Blessed be His Name, to death for not being Muslim enough.

I'm thinking hacking his head off with a dull bayonett might be pretty high on the list.

I'd also entertain suggestions on what might become of Aisha.

Just raped? Or killed in the same manner as Muhammad, Blessed be his Name? Or perhaps once widowed, remarried by one of the Jihadis ??
RE: How would today's Jihadis execute Muhammad ?
That's the problems with fundies. Once you go too far to the extreme, you lose sight of the teachings of the very person you're seeking guidance from. Same with christianity.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Rocks.

Seems to be their answer to everything.
Death by ham.
Stuff sparrows down his throat until the beaks start sticking out of his stomach.
Muhammad allowed one in his 'inner circle' to carry around a kitten all the time. Kittens are unclean, big time, and I can imagine, just that one thing would be enough to merit death.
Two birds with one stone...

Pull the Sphinx down on his head.
(July 25, 2014 at 3:40 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Muhammad allowed one in his 'inner circle' to carry around a kitten all the time. Kittens are unclean, big time, and I can imagine, just that one thing would be enough to merit death.
Seriously? I suppose then that Islam can be defeated by the internet's bottled excess cuteness.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Mo was alive today... Fake Messiah 8 659 July 21, 2022 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21185 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Trouble with Islam Today MHester 5 1282 January 9, 2020 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3975 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4340 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1186 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3075 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1047 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 6941 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen? ReptilianPeon 4 1580 June 26, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Darwins Disciple