Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter
Twitter
If you want to follow me on Twitter, just ask for my username and I'll give it to you. I tweet about atheism obviously. Mostly I share links to videos where an atheist debates a religious person, because I think they're interesting. Also, while your at it, if you do follow me, while you're on my profile, go to my followers list and look at a user named "Atheist Otter". I promise, his profile picture will make you bust a gut
RE: Twitter
Twitter's still a thing?

Well, I guess if facebook can't kill itself with format changes... Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Idk what Twitter's status is in pop culture now. Seems to be working ok for ashton kutcher
Ashton who? Thinking
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I use Twitter primarily as a source for information, following journalists like Glenn Greenwald and Jeremy Scahill, scientists/philosophers like Richard Dawkins, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sam Harris, etc... they post a lot of great stuff on there daily. (@Pick_Up by the way).
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(July 26, 2014 at 2:17 am)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: I use Twitter primarily as a source for information, following journalists like Glenn Greenwald and Jeremy Scahill, scientists/philosophers like Richard Dawkins, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sam Harris, etc... they post a lot of great stuff on there daily. (@Pick_Up by the way).

Same here. I do not tweet, but follow people like Dawkins and Tyson. I might look you up to find some more interesting people. I'm not very inventive, I'm CindysRain everywhere I go. Think
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
I'm @YLWAries, but I don't find it to be a very social tool. I much prefer Facebook.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'll follow all of ya'll. My username is @LauderHarold01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tim Pool challenges Jack Dorsey and Vijya Gadde on Twitter baises EgoDeath 0 194 March 5, 2019 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Tim Pool exposes bias on Twitter on the Joe Rogan Experience EgoDeath 0 253 February 9, 2019 at 3:38 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  President Obama Rickrolls Twitter poster (true)| Twitter Anymouse 0 1756 July 27, 2011 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: Anymouse