Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Video's
Atheist Video's
I've been playing around with Navi-X on XBMC today creating an Atheist channel playlist. So far I have both series of Cosmos on there along with some relevant Intelligence Squared debates and some other videos. Does anyone else use Navi-X? What other videos can I put up (they just have to be on sites like Vimeo or YouTube or pretty much any streaming site).

I think you should be able to find it by using the navi-x search.
RE: Atheist Video's
(July 26, 2014 at 7:03 pm)StuW Wrote: I've been playing around with Navi-X on XBMC today creating an Atheist channel playlist. So far I have both series of Cosmos on there along with some relevant Intelligence Squared debates and some other videos. Does anyone else use Navi-X? What other videos can I put up (they just have to be on sites like Vimeo or YouTube or pretty much any streaming site).

I think you should be able to find it by using the navi-x search.
Never heard of navi-x before, I'll have to try and find your playlist. If you haven't already, 'The God Delusion' documentary by Richard Dawkins is a must add.

EDIT: Just realized you need to download XBMC for Navi-X, sooooo fuck it :p
Ill add it tomorrow if I can find a stream
Added the Atheist Experience archives (should auto update to latest episodes), God delusion and some more intelligence squared debates.
As it seems most of you don't use XBMC I've spent a little time putting the links into a single webpage. It's a bit basic atm, but I'll keep playing (it's all hand coded) as I go along. The link to the page is in my new sig. Again, if there's something in particular you want me to try find let me know.

Enjoy Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Video On Why I'm Atheist xRealityx 5 1183 December 11, 2015 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Homeless Nutter