Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god?
Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god?
Birds do it, beasts do it, even fucking turtles do it. So why would god make this so wide spread but then guilt trip humans?

RE: Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god?
(July 31, 2014 at 3:12 pm)whateverist Wrote: Birds do it, beasts do it, even fucking turtles do it. So why would god make this so wide spread but then guilt trip humans?

http://youtu.be/TvLZxG6pB6U

http://youtu.be/p9CG7sAnICU

http://youtu.be/x6NzN-91yOg

http://youtu.be/PGHfTstfWwk

god didnt do it. Man did.
RE: Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god?
I thought God killed a kitten everytime ?
There are still a shitload of kittens around....the shelters are full of them.
(July 31, 2014 at 4:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There are still a shitload of kittens around....the shelters are full of them.

Okay boys, we've got work to do.
Taking one for the team, eh?
The monkey and turtle are fucking nasty. I felt sick watching it.
If baby jesus cried everytime someone jerked off then I mary wouldve drowned him by now
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(July 31, 2014 at 6:11 pm)KUSA Wrote: The monkey and turtle are fucking nasty. I felt sick watching it.

The turtle's equipment was pretty alien looking. Not sure what a receptacle for that wang giblet would look like.
Man, that was some hot shit Big Grin Please post more! Tiger

Won't you do it... for me? Giraffe
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44073 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2744 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 18924 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5111 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 2149 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 4610 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1678 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5831 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real YahwehIsTheWay 66 12665 December 28, 2018 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Is priestly pedophilia really a sacrament ? How we can find out . . . vorlon13 12 1797 August 28, 2018 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: robvalue