Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Some Interesting Truths.
Here's Some Interesting Truths.
It's disgusting, but I have actually heard some religious people saying that they couldn't wait for the world to be destroyed. Because that would mean that they could be in heaven with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder why most people like lies so much. But I have some truths for you that you may find unpleasant.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism is in what you are. Just as it is in the rest of the animal kingdom. If you aren't patrotic toward what you are, then any patriotism you may feel toward anything else is just another lie. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species. (You know, what Michale Jackson tried to make himself look like) As for what the likely contrary feelings other species of human may have about this are, I couldn't care less. Just as a dog likely wouldn't care what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites. (And in my opinion, likely much better) Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!!!
Take the illegal aliens flooding over our southern border. The U.S. should take the ones they catch and send them back over the border with a catapult! That would cause them to slow down their invasion. The U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for lowlifes who don't believe in population control. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars. It's bad enough that the U.S. has sent so many jobs overseas. We don't need these illegal scabs comming here to take what jobs are left. For White people out there, (as well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these illegals are ultamately taking food out of the mouths of your children! But for any White people out there who aren't interested in sticking up for your own kind, I don't suppose you would be interested in sticking up for your children either. Which is incredibly pathetic. Also unfortunate is that the ruling, elete, capitalist scum who run this country just loves scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. From what I heard on some news show, they said that blacks were registering in larger numbers when Obama first ran for president. Both times, he got over ninety five percent of the black vote. And probably mostly because he was balck. That sounds pretty racist to me too. And all the while, White people are being fed the traitorous dogma that being White doesn't matter. But I know it does! If anybody wants to respond to this posting, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Also, it would be a lot more fun to hear from somebody who has a doctorate degree. Or any other sort of "Bo Peep" diploma. It's just more satisfying to destroy the cultlike beliefs of status quo entrenched, highly educated people.
RE: Here's Some Interesting Truths.
[Image: 2429761-9776863398-13862.jpg]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
tick...tick...tick...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Take the illegal aliens flooding over our southern border. The U.S. should take the ones they catch and send them back over the border with a catipult!

You know, if you are going to be a racist dickhead you should at least learn how to spell catapult. It will make you look like slightly less of a dickhead....although not enough to matter.
You're gonna be banned, I guarantee it
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

This guy needs to smoke a joint and chill the fuck out.
(August 1, 2014 at 7:39 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: [Image: 2429761-9776863398-13862.jpg]
FatAnd Faithless,
I hope you aren't suggesting that I am anything like a priest. Though I do agree with much of what Hitler stood for, from what I heard, he too supported religion. Which I definately don't. Given all of the problems in the U.S., I can't see moving on to anything better except, at first, through a dictatorship. Though it isn't my kind of thing, I ran across an ebook on the internet called, "A UFO LOVE STORY." I still don't know if it is a true story or not. In it, an alien said that freedom means more to a corrupt person than it does to an incorrupt person. Here we have our democracy. But as you probably know, what we live in is actually a Plutocracy. Capitalism is another cult that many people blindly follow. There is also seems to be a cultlike belief here that if a rich person says it's good, then its good. Which is another thing I don't believe in.
(August 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Take the illegal aliens flooding over our southern border. The U.S. should take the ones they catch and send them back over the border with a catipult!

You know, if you are going to be a racist dickhead you should at least learn how to spell catapult. It will make you look like slightly less of a dickhead....although not enough to matter.

...as well as the correct spellings for "ultimately" and "elite".

EDIT: add "definitely" to the list too.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I hope you don't think I read the whole thing?
A cunt this big can certainly take a blue whale meat-trident whole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting Scenario BrianSoddingBoru4 5 304 August 28, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1390 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Here are some fun things girls are learning Figbash 7 755 January 21, 2019 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Interesting Turn of Events in California Minimalist 25 2978 May 12, 2018 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Supreme Court Cases (and other interesting cases) - A Thread! TheRealJoeFish 11 3552 June 2, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  BalancedRebelion.com interesting website for 3rd party voters ReptilianPeon 0 680 September 13, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Interesting Double Standard by the Corporate Media Minimalist 2 677 August 31, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Interesting Turn of Events.... Minimalist 0 589 December 16, 2015 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Interesting Survey of Republicunt Voters Minimalist 1 869 September 29, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Some interesting stuff I learned about [white] nationalists Dystopia 29 5204 January 14, 2015 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger