Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently - at FIX NEWS
Apparently - at FIX NEWS
asking xtians to obey the law is too much to ask!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/03/tu...-atheists/

Quote:Fox News host Tucker Carlson asserted overt the weekend that a group of atheists had launched an “assault on people of faith” because they had asked the IRS to enforce existing anti-electioneering rules.

Last month, the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) announced that the it had settled a lawsuit with the IRS regarding un-enforced restrictions on politicking from the pulpit.

Go fuck yourself, Tucker.
RE: Apparently - at FIX NEWS
Yeah atheists are the ones launching attacks on people, the hypocrisy is strong with Christians
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

We should just tax all religious organizations and be done with it.
I suppose any charitable work they do should be exempted though.
(August 3, 2014 at 12:39 pm)Diablo Wrote: I suppose any charitable work they do should be exempted though.

I'm okay with that. Would force these fraudsters to open their books to scrutiny.
Pat Robertsons head would explode.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that)
(August 3, 2014 at 12:39 pm)Diablo Wrote: I suppose any charitable work they do should be exempted though.

The amount of "charitable" work they do does not bear close scrutiny. Far too many are willing to collect money from idiot believers...but they don't put up any of their own. That goes to mega churches and private jets.

Fuck all churches!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6564 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Apparently football is a sin now Dystopia 67 11300 July 11, 2014 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Apparently Disney's Frozen is pure gay propaganda Doubting Thomas 43 12154 March 22, 2014 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  How can a god, that apparently loves everyone, allow this kind of thing to happen? Bad Wolf 215 77134 October 29, 2013 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Ray Comfort apparently is not a fan of books. Ryantology 17 5149 April 6, 2013 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Let's help the "conservatives" fix the Bible. RichardP 16 4324 December 23, 2012 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bible apparently ahead of it's time Tobie 11 5465 March 7, 2012 at 10:58 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Apparently you can be a gay bishop. downbeatplumb 8 2427 July 4, 2011 at 2:19 am
Last Post: Epimethean