Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you own any athiest/anti-religious shirts?
Do you own any athiest/anti-religious shirts?
Put on your anti-religious wear and take a selfie of that beautiful face of yours. Seriously though, I need to get some more shirts like these:

This is currently the only one I own (use to have an evolution one depicting the tree of life but it completely faded after like 3-4 washes Sad)

[Image: 10562927_10152638008759866_8482300470553361646_n.jpg]
[Image: 10388184_10152638009164866_6435673182721...e=5445C8EC]

I also would like to get this one:
[Image: dawkins.jpg]
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: Do you own any athiest/anti-religious shirts?
I don't own any anti religion or anti theism T-shirt, the main reason being that wearing one brings me no benefits, I don't like to reveal my private opinions to strangers, and I dislike the general aesthetics f most of those T shirts. Just like I wouldn't like a Christian wearing a T shirt saying 'Atheists are going to hell' I don't see much point in wearing one of those. And people don't bother me in real life because of religion and god.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

No.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I like the fiction shirts, but I don't really care to advertize my atheism to strangers.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I bought an "I'm actually an atheist" t-shirt when some lady on FB was putting them out for Rebecca Vitsmun, but apparently they fell out over copyright or something. So now I feel weird wearing it. But I'll break it out tomorrow. Wearing a Cedar Rapids CrossFit tee right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIDrmYyfWe8
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I have several Minnesota Atheists t-shirts, but I think they're all dirty. Does an AC/DC Highway To Hell t-shirt count?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I'm pretty sure none of my shirts believe in god. Tongue
Closest I have is my darwin fish car window decal. I've looked at some shirts online but never bought one. I'm sure I will eventually.
(August 4, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Cato Wrote: I'm pretty sure none of my shirts believe in god. Tongue

Nor mine, but I've got some pretty hole-y socks...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I don't but my daughter has a FSM one. Pic in members photo's thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any interest in the philosophies of introflection pioneered by Buddhism? Authari 67 2745 January 12, 2024 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  History: The Iniquitous Anti-Christian French Revolution. Nishant Xavier 27 2246 August 6, 2023 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  I own an XBOX and that's good enough for me. Angrboda 5 459 July 9, 2023 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2003 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Suck it, Your an Athiest. Goosebump 5 927 February 19, 2022 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  Athiest parent sending child to Catholic school EchoEllis 36 5246 December 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1740 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "You just want to be your own god"? zwanzig 48 4296 July 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  How to beat a presupp at their own game Superjock 150 11988 April 16, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  James Randi deserves his own RIP thread. Brian37 27 1993 January 6, 2021 at 11:39 am
Last Post: RozzerusUnrelentus