Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The CRAZIEST Religions in the World!
Video 
The CRAZIEST Religions in the World!
I just found this video I think it was interesting and thought of sharing it with you guys.

I think that knowing the names of the craziest religions in the world is something useful in the life of every atheist…. you know for debating …. and having a good laugh once in a while.
RE: The CRAZIEST Religions in the World!
I can't get into annoying, shittily done, oversmily, overloud, overblown Youtube personalities.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Didn't watch the vid. So who took the top spot? Christians, Muslims, or Scientologists?
That's MISTER Godless Vegetarian Tree Hugging Hippie Liberal to you.
@Fromper
-Didn't watch the vid. So who took the top spot? Christians, Muslims, or Scientologists?
The latter. "Everyone's favourite crazies", as stated by the author of the video.
What was the name of rev Jim Jones cult? They must've been pretty silly!
In Guyana somewhere?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 7, 2014 at 2:23 pm)Baqal Wrote: @Fromper
-Didn't watch the vid. So who took the top spot? Christians, Muslims, or Scientologists?
The latter. "Everyone's favourite crazies", as stated by the author of the video.
You know there's this handy "reply" button that lets you quote the post all shiny-like, as you can see in my post.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

The religion that is against procreation, is anti gay? I thought the two main reasons for people disliking homosexuality was Yahweh and the fact that boy/boy or girl/girl does not equal baby. What gives?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 7, 2014 at 9:25 pm)Sejanus Wrote: You know there's this handy "reply" button that lets you quote the post all shiny-like, as you can see in my post.
You mean like this?
Ok not really related but I think this is the currently most adequate thread to post this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkxLD9NhXI

Apparently Islam helps women
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

@Blackout
-Apparently Islam helps women
"In addition, there must not be more than ten beatings, and he must not break her bones, injure her, break her teeth or poke her in the eye."
Holy shit! They actually made improvements!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Interesting correlation between God and light in major world religions... Ajay0 17 1847 May 24, 2019 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2781 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Religions Role in Social Movements, Essential or Accidental? Neo-Scholastic 17 3486 October 4, 2018 at 3:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are all religions cults? Aroura 88 11133 September 30, 2018 at 1:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3734 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 10868 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions? Greatest I am 37 12864 March 23, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  How I view all the world's religions. Brian37 0 600 March 22, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why you should distrust all religions. Jehanne 57 11099 January 9, 2018 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Why are most religions agains homosexuality? Der/die AtheistIn 140 22900 December 22, 2017 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Antares