Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scarred for life.
Scarred for life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_yYC5r8xMI&sns=tw
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: Scarred for life.
Is that for real, I love spiders and reptiles, I have two snakes and a bearded dragon, beautiful pets.
Quick, someone step on the bastard!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
It looks too small to keep as a bet, a bastard like those would runaway easily.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

What a beautiful creature. I've just googled it - the species isn't venomous or any threat to humans or animals so why should anyone want to kill it?
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
That think looks cool as shit.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Its marvellous what evolution can do.
Evolution doesn't work. Probably created in a lab somewhere.
(August 9, 2014 at 5:25 pm)Diablo Wrote: Evolution doesn't work. Probably created in a lab somewhere.

Natures lab, hey I like that.
(August 9, 2014 at 5:25 pm)Diablo Wrote: Evolution doesn't work. Probably created in a lab somewhere.

Hey Dabs, that's gotta be one of your evil minions!
Stop lying! I know lying is one of your virtues.
We can't believe anything you say, can we!
We are atheists, we are immune to bullshit!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life eating other life. Brian37 42 2236 May 14, 2021 at 4:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  quality of life or life for life's sake tackattack 37 2294 November 24, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Little lunch