Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blow the 10 Commandments Out Your Ass....
Blow the 10 Commandments Out Your Ass....
so sayeth a judge.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...ays-judge/

Quote:District Court Judge James A. Parker ruled on Thursday that the monument violated the Establishment Clause, adding:

From the beginning, Mr. Mauzy signaled to the public the connection in his mind between the Ten Commandments monument project and the Christian community by fundraising through local churches exclusively, rather than through a variety of local civic organizations. Mr. Mauzy further underscored the religious nature of the Ten Commandments monument through his planning and organization of a dedication ceremony, which had numerous religious components.
RE: Blow the 10 Commandments Out Your Ass....
I find it ridiculous in itself that the monument couldn't be over to the side with all the other historical monuments-- it had to be in the front, all alone, yes, with all those glorious flags behind it.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Funny too how xtians aren't supposed to worship 'graven images.'

More shit from the fuckheads.
American Christians look so damn ridiculous from Europe, we almost see them as children who need to grow the fuck up.

If I'm not mistaken the US is the most religious out of all western countries, not even Italy is that much religious, and they have the vatican
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I wonder if anyone noticed Mauzy is a FUCKING apostate ?

He has all 10 on one slab. Moses brought them down (twice) on TWO.

Goddammit, if we have to put up with fucktard religionists, can't they at least get things done to spec ?? JFC, they are going to have to make special toilet paper for the Christers with directions printed right on it if they get any dumber.
(August 9, 2014 at 3:00 pm)Blackout Wrote: American Christians look so damn ridiculous from Europe, we almost see them as children who need to grow the fuck up.

If I'm not mistaken the US is the most religious out of all western countries, not even Italy is that much religious, and they have the vatican

Americans have always had that childishness about them; simplistic, really.
(August 9, 2014 at 3:00 pm)Blackout Wrote: American Christians look so damn ridiculous from Europe, we almost see them as children who need to grow the fuck up.

Italy might not be that religious (at least we don't have creationists down here), but our politicians always like to lick some bishop arse... Keep in mind that "Catholic Religion" is taught in public schools and its teachers are chosen by the local diocese. It's not compulsory, though "Alternative activities" are practically nonexistent.

Anyway, back on topic, this story reminds me of when they dedicated a park in my town to John Paul II... My Latin teacher at the time came to school that day asking for donations for placing a statue of him in the park and in the end they finally did and no one said a thing. Donations aside, most of the funds were actually public. Our money basically went to build an ugly-ass statue of an overrated pedophile protector.

So much for a secular state...
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 9, 2014 at 5:19 pm)oukoida Wrote:

Italy might not be that religious (at least we don't have creationists down here), but our politicians always like to lick some bishop arse... Keep in mind that "Catholic Religion" is taught in public schools and its teachers are chosen by the local diocese. It's not compulsory, though "Alternative activities" are practically nonexistent.

Anyway, back on topic, this story reminds me of when they dedicated a park in my town to John Paul II... My Latin teacher at the time came to school that day asking for donations for placing a statue of him in the park and in the end they finally did and no one said a thing. Donations aside, most of the funds were actually public. Our money basically went to build an ugly-ass statue of an overrated pedophile protector.

So much for a secular state...
Italian? Good to see a fellow European. I despise the ECHR's decision of keeping crucifixes in Italian classrooms.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(August 9, 2014 at 2:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Funny too how xtians aren't supposed to worship 'graven images.'

More shit from the fuckheads.

Are the Christians in America praying before this sculpture as if God himself was in that statue?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(August 9, 2014 at 6:07 pm)Polaris Wrote: Are the Christians in America praying before this sculpture as if God himself was in that statue?

Jesus also failed to endorse half of them.

Curious the Christers NEVER remember that.

If the statue was of money, Pat Robertson would worship it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanic Temple’s Seven Tenets Are Morally Superior To Ten Commandments Smedders 0 514 December 29, 2019 at 6:33 am
Last Post: Smedders
  are there different versions of the 10 commandments ? yampampuza 31 10223 April 21, 2017 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The New 10 Commandments Nihilist Virus 32 6698 June 28, 2016 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  So, "Noah" had four big-ass cranes? Minimalist 27 4467 April 15, 2016 at 1:52 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Remove Ten Commandments IATIA 28 6607 September 13, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The Ten Commandments Mudhammam 22 5353 August 11, 2015 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Christian bigots sell out their own moral commandments in order to preach to gays. Esquilax 22 4799 July 13, 2014 at 7:23 am
Last Post: John V
  The Bible Takes It Up The Ass, Again! Minimalist 131 24051 February 16, 2014 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Strike Another Blow for the Good Guys Cinjin 16 3942 October 29, 2013 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Richard Dawkins obliterates the 10 Commandments. Creed of Heresy 118 60628 June 24, 2013 at 9:02 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger