Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You speaka Engrish!
You speaka Engrish!
I absolutely love sentences with adjectives, adverbs especially, but not nouns, you?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: You speaka Engrish!
My grammar is so bad, I have no room to comment on anyone's sentence structure.
Me very much love big delicious and swiftly scrumptious adjectival.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(August 10, 2014 at 9:44 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I absolutely love sentences with adjectives, adverbs especially, but not nouns, you?

Postfail: your sentence has a noun.

(August 10, 2014 at 9:44 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I absolutely love sentences with adjectives, adverbs especially, but not nouns, you?

Frighteningly obvious, duh.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 10, 2014 at 10:16 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

Postfail: your sentence has a noun.

Noun is a noun. Come to think of it so is "me." It's possible to lose the subject or the object but it's hard to fail to include any nouns at all.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(August 10, 2014 at 10:22 pm)Jenny A Wrote:
(August 10, 2014 at 10:16 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Postfail: your sentence has a noun.

Noun is a noun. Come to think of it so is "me." It's possible to lose the subject or the object but it's hard to fail to include any nouns at all.

Mazactly. I just stopped at the first, as my software crashed.

I like this one.

11 was a race horse.
22 was 12
1111 race.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
A B C D puppies.

L M N O puppies.

O S A R. C M P N.
(August 10, 2014 at 11:39 pm)Jenny A Wrote: A B C D puppies.

L M N O puppies.

O S A R. C M P N.

Jen, please explain...?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.