Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Like The Smell of My Own...
I Like The Smell of My Own...
...Cooking. Anyone else?

My favorite is Italian food. What about you?
RE: I Like The Smell of My Own...
I've never smelled your cooking, so I don't feel qualified to comment.

I'm very partial to authentic Indian cuisine, though. Polished off a lovely Chicken Jalfrezi and poppadums with a Sheekh Kebab starter in a pub last week. I could hear it sizzling all the way from the kitchens.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Cooking, yeah.

I have an unusual aftershave, I wear only occasionally. Nom nom.
(August 12, 2014 at 6:42 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I have an unusual aftershave, I wear only occasionally. Nom nom.

Eau de toilet?
(August 12, 2014 at 6:39 pm)ShaMan Wrote: ...Cooking. Anyone else?

My favorite is Italian food. What about you?

French food in France, italian food in Italy, Chinese food in china, and Japanese food in japan, in approximately that order.

Not the crap they insult national cuisines with in the United States.
Farts.

Somebody had to say it.
And somebody had to kudos it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yep, my favourite is Italian food also.
Then it's a tie between Indian, Mexican and Chinese. :-)

I prefer the smell of my own fart to another's.
Perhaps I love the smell when it 's an attack fart and I'm musing over how bad it will be for the victim. :-)

-
(August 12, 2014 at 6:50 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(August 12, 2014 at 6:42 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I have an unusual aftershave, I wear only occasionally. Nom nom.

Eau de toilet?

Something I wore in high school. Once every couple of years a bottle comes up on Ebay. I always jump on it. Nothing special, really, they just don't make it any more and I like it.

No, it's not Jovan grass oil.

Of fragrances still made, it isn't too far off of Ralph Lauren Safari
The people I love--the back of their necks, the smell of my husband just about anywhere. The comforting smell of dog. The smell of our house which is clean and yet distinctly us. The smell of swimming pools. The smell of lavender. The smell of yarrow. The smell of my good cooking. The smell of yeast. The smell of tent. The smell of river in the desert. The smell of ocean. The smell of good clean dirt. The smell of baby. The smell of fresh mow grass. The smell of wine. The smell of baking bread.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti Smell Devices! Goosebump 2 234 February 18, 2022 at 6:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does anyone own a Moral Compass? I_am_not_mafia 13 1330 September 28, 2018 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Profound Poetry by Our Very Own Brian37 Rhondazvous 3 635 July 4, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The only gun anyone should ever own Foxaèr 10 1631 May 20, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1133 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  A smelly smell that smells smelly Exian 31 5174 August 17, 2015 at 7:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I Was Going To Put This In Fucking Cops but It Deserves Its Own Thread Minimalist 3 1471 August 14, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Invent your own conspiracy theory! Brick-top 21 7041 February 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Grow your own body parts! ignoramus 6 1731 July 26, 2014 at 7:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  China has it's own superstitions. Brian37 14 2776 October 3, 2013 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Brian37