Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex is sacred. (split)
Sex is sacred. (split)
(January 16, 2010 at 9:14 pm)Pippy Wrote: Sex is sacred,...
[/quote]

What the hell does this mean?

The only definition I found that may fit is "reverently dedicated to some person, purpose, or object". If that is what our friend pippy meant then I must disagree. Sex is not sacred to be dedicated to some person. That some may choose it to be does not make the act itself sacred for all people.

When participating in a sex party and my dedicated purpose is to tap every female in the group, can I not label it 'sacred' as I am dedicated to a purpose? Every other definition I found for 'sacred' is a religious definition therefore cannot be blanket applied to whatever act you wish to apply it to.

I believe the sacred act of mowing of the lawn is to be performed on saturdays between the hours of 8 to 11am with ONLY YOUR mower. Am I justified in bitching at my neighbors, mowing on a sunday afternoon with a borrowed mower, that the mowing of the lawn is sacred and they are making it profane? I'm guessing you would say 'No'.

Replace the words 'mowing of the lawn' with 'sex' and you say 'yes'?

Please elaborate. Just how is sex 'sacred' anywhere outside of your own ideals?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Sex is sacred. (split)
(January 17, 2010 at 12:30 pm)Dotard Wrote:
(January 16, 2010 at 9:14 pm)Pippy Wrote: Sex is sacred,...

What the hell does this mean?

The only definition I found that may fit is "reverently dedicated to some person, purpose, or object". If that is what our friend pippy meant then I must disagree. Sex is not sacred to be dedicated to some person. That some may choose it to be does not make the act itself sacred for all people.

When participating in a sex party and my dedicated purpose is to tap every female in the group, can I not label it 'sacred' as I am dedicated to a purpose? Every other definition I found for 'sacred' is a religious definition therefore cannot be blanket applied to whatever act you wish to apply it to.

I believe the sacred act of mowing of the lawn is to be performed on saturdays between the hours of 8 to 11am with ONLY YOUR mower. Am I justified in bitching at my neighbors, mowing on a sunday afternoon with a borrowed mower, that the mowing of the lawn is sacred and they are making it profane? I'm guessing you would say 'No'.

Replace the words 'mowing of the lawn' with 'sex' and you say 'yes'?

Please elaborate. Just how is sex 'sacred' anywhere outside of your own ideals?

Pippy is like the child with the preconceptions of what beer tastes like but hasn't tried it so has absolutely no way of knowing if his preconceptions are correct Tongue

Dotard, you actually do sex parites? It would probably be fun enough to get over the weirdness.
I have.

You would be surprised what $100 will buy you in the philippines. In the two months I spent on vacation (holiday for you foreigners) there I 'hosted' more than a few. (please don't ask about Taiwan)

Weirdness? Nah, not really. Maybe slightly at first the first time as with trying anything new.

Just to clarify before anyone thinks it or does not realize all sex tourism does NOT include children. There are many many 'tourist agents' in those countries who are on the up & up when it comes to their trade.

And before any of you get on a moral high-horse remember morality is subjective. During those months I spent travelling around to a few third-world countries there were many families that were fed and clothed very well.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
I don't know about "sacred" but it is definitely pretty damn good.
(January 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm)Dotard Wrote: I have.

You would be surprised what $100 will buy you in the philippines. In the two months I spent on vacation (holiday for you foreigners) there I 'hosted' more than a few. (please don't ask about Taiwan)

Oh come on, now you have to talk about Taiwan!

Quote:Weirdness? Nah, not really. Maybe slightly at first the first time as with trying anything new.

Sure, that's what i meant. To try it again at the end of the experience the weirdness has to be < fun.

Quote:Just to clarify before anyone thinks it or does not realize all sex tourism does NOT include children. There are many many 'tourist agents' in those countries who are on the up & up when it comes to their trade.

Hahaha!

Quote:And before any of you get on a moral high-horse remember morality is subjective. During those months I spent travelling around to a few third-world countries there were many families that were fed and clothed very well.

Some of them because you paid them to get on their knees! It's beautiful, orgies can help developing countries!
It was the least I could do.

So never let it be said Dotard did not do the least he could do.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
This topic seems to have gone from sex is sacred to Dotard's sex parties ROFLOL
(January 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm)Dotard Wrote: And before any of you get on a moral high-horse remember morality is subjective. During those months I spent travelling around to a few third-world countries there were many families that were fed and clothed very well.
How beautiful that a third world benefactor stood up and gave his protein rich goodies and his money willingly to the poor with a clear conscience. Yet in spite of your high-horse clause I'm not really impressed by the moral motivation of the charity business you're engaged in.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
(January 17, 2010 at 4:56 pm)Purple Rabbit Wrote:
(January 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm)Dotard Wrote: And before any of you get on a moral high-horse remember morality is subjective. During those months I spent travelling around to a few third-world countries there were many families that were fed and clothed very well.
How beautiful that a third world benefactor stood up and gave his protein rich goodies and his money willingly to the poor with a clear conscience. Yet in spite of your high-horse clause I'm not really impressed by the moral motivation of the charity business you're engaged in.

You might want to crank that sarcasm detector up a notch.
(January 17, 2010 at 5:08 pm)theVOID Wrote: You might want to crank that sarcasm detector up a notch.
It seems yours is working just fine.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2255 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7767 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 232 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2741 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1436 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1679 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 757 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14670 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13781 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Food or sex? Which would you give up? Angrboda 67 6063 January 1, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus