Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:07 am

Poll: The existence of "Ghosts" indicates...
This poll is closed.
There is an afterlife(no heaven nor hell).
0%
0 0%
There is a Heaven and Hell.
0%
0 0%
The universe operates in this manner and allows negative and positive energies of a previous being to linger on.
0%
0 0%
"Ghosts" are created in some manner by Malevolent ETs who control Earth to continue the false idea of religion(s).
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The existence of "Ghosts" means...
The existence of "Ghosts" means...
There is an afterlife(not Heaven or Hell simply leaving in another existence)...or that this universe(s) allows for the existence "ghosts" as residue of past lives' energies?
RE: The existence of "Ghosts" means...
I have no clue, but I know who I gotta call if I see one.

This guy:

Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I honestly don't like any of the poll choices..
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
After taking Psychology and Sociology courses it may be reasonable to suggest 3 possible options above. The fourth simply would suggest that there is a creator. Or probably there is a creator but not what is stated in the Bible nor any religions developed on Earth.
(August 14, 2014 at 8:15 am)CristW Wrote: After taking Psychology and Sociology courses it may be reasonable to suggest 3 possible options above.

You were taught about Ghosts in these courses???
What if ham and cheese sandwiches could talk?
(August 14, 2014 at 8:05 am)CristW Wrote: There is an afterlife(not Heaven or Hell simply leaving in another existence)...or that this universe(s) allows for the existence "ghosts" as residue of past lives' energies?

The existence of magic space monkeys means. . .
Sorry. none of the above.
I used to think of ghosts in a non religious way, but truthfully, the concept is no less feasible or credible than skydaddy.
All these myths and stories of ghosts ...meh, I can see right through them.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 14, 2014 at 8:21 am)FreeTony Wrote:
(August 14, 2014 at 8:15 am)CristW Wrote: After taking Psychology and Sociology courses it may be reasonable to suggest 3 possible options above.

You were taught about Ghosts in these courses???

LOADED QUESTION.

(August 14, 2014 at 8:26 am)bennyboy Wrote:
(August 14, 2014 at 8:05 am)CristW Wrote: There is an afterlife(not Heaven or Hell simply leaving in another existence)...or that this universe(s) allows for the existence "ghosts" as residue of past lives' energies?

The existence of magic space monkeys means. . .

False Reasoning because your response could not be proven while the phenomena of "Ghosts" could be proven. I would say "FALSE CAUSE" but there is a missing initial point.
There aren't any ghosts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving the Existence of a First Cause Muhammad Rizvi 3 765 June 23, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The existence of God smithd 314 19349 November 23, 2022 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Veridican Argument for the Existence of God The Veridican 14 1667 January 16, 2022 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A 'proof' of God's existence - free will mrj 54 6267 August 9, 2020 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Sal
  Best arguments for or against God's existence mcc1789 22 2751 May 22, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against God's Existence From God's Imperfect Choice Edwardo Piet 53 7987 June 4, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Objective Moral Values Argument AGAINST The Existence Of God Edwardo Piet 58 13686 May 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Berkeley's argument for the existence of God FlatAssembler 130 13052 April 1, 2018 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Arguments for God's Existence from Contingency datc 386 42342 December 1, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  A good argument for God's existence (long but worth it) Mystic 179 32721 October 26, 2017 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0