Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 ADAM AND EVE QUESTIONS PASTORS CANT ANSWER
20 ADAM AND EVE QUESTIONS PASTORS CANT ANSWER
Spam removed.
RE: 20 ADAM AND EVE QUESTIONS PASTORS CANT ANSWER
Quote:try asking a pastor these questions

That would mean I'd have to talk to one.

You ask way too much.
Erm ok. I don't think many of us actively seek out xians to ridicule them.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Those are very easy questions to answer. I take it the author has little experience with actual Christians.

To sum it up and not have to answer redundant questions, yes it was known by God that they would sin. The temptation of the forbidden fruit was a test that they would ultimately fail, but without such a test, there would be no measurable good in the world because there would be nothing to measure what is good if you don't have evil....what's the worth of someone if you don't have temptation and evil they have to deal with to show their ultimate character? You see similar motif in the recounting of Job's turmoil.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Allegory.

Banned for stealing oxygen.
Quote:To sum it up and not have to answer redundant questions, yes it was known by God that they would sin.

That makes your 'god' something of a dick, polecat.
Letting your creation fall to evil to make yourself feel better about how good you are is narcissistic. Well within Yahweh's character, then.

I'm suspicious of any list of questions people claim certain groups can't answer. Wasn't there a list of questions that atheists couldn't answer, that started with "why are you an atheist"?

It was deleted, but I'll take Polaris' word for it that the list probably doesn't leave all pastors speechless.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

[Image: 10606187_733002613433820_6601526582063310574_n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adam & Eve T.J. 4 1037 November 6, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2774 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  The Adam & Eve Myth - Origins Gwaithmir 125 12958 July 13, 2019 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 9936 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 14815 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Miracles in Christianity - how to answer KiwiNFLFan 89 18106 December 24, 2017 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hell and God cant Co-exist. Socratic Meth Head 440 44655 June 22, 2016 at 8:15 am
Last Post: madog
  Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones Rhondazvous 16 3244 May 17, 2016 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Why the whole Adam and Eve Fall story makes no sense 1994Californication 237 34847 April 3, 2016 at 10:05 am
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  Questions of Novena Prayers and Offerings miaharun 41 5044 November 19, 2015 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger