Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheer me up
Wink 
cheer me up
I know I've been a bit "emo". And I'd like to laugh.
Could share something that will cheer me up.

And what are some funny comedians cause I don't know any?
RE: cheer me up
(August 20, 2014 at 12:29 pm)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: I know I've been a bit "emo". And I'd like to laugh.

And what are some funny comedians cause I don't know any?

What kind of comedy do you like?

I have found some amazingly funny videos roasting religion on youtube, if any of those would interest you Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I don't know much about comedy.
I'm not a funny person (unless you're my friend, but even then I don't know any jokes)
So I'll try everything (I'm a curious person anyway)
(August 20, 2014 at 12:29 pm)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: I know I've been a bit "emo". And I'd like to laugh.

*drops his trousers*
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
OK, well I recommend you look up NonStampCollector and Darkmatter2525 on youtube, they have loads of hilarious videos which I watch time and again to cheer me up. Also there is a great channel called TheBibleReloaded, where these two guys read through the bible and comment on it in hilarious fashion.

If you want to see a bunch of comedians at once, you might find one you like here (rude stuff, and roasting religion):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHgAxz0Whg

I also found this cool little show, this is part 1 of about 13:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcWR9sjBy3A
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(August 20, 2014 at 12:55 pm)Tonus Wrote:

*drops his trousers*

Be gentle it's my first timeTongue
"Will it Blend" always cheers me up.
Can't really link to them on my mobile but check out Mr Plinkett's Star Wars Prequels reviews on the RedLetterMedia channel. Not only funny but also legitimate critiques of the films.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
What's the difference between drug users and Americans?

Drug users drop "e"s, Americans drop "u"s.

What is paraphernalia?

The plural of paraffin alian.

Index of my best videos
George Carlin
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.