Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
religion and etiquette
religion and etiquette
I'm bored so discuss
RE: religion and etiquette
This thread reminds me of an unpinned hand grenade so I'll throw it back. Do you have an opinion on the matter? Perhaps an observation that presents a dilemma to discuss?
It's influences on an atheist's etiquette. Do you still follow some?
How important do you believe it to be? And is it really important?

Sorry I'm not used to this stuff
OP,

I understand you're bored but please don't spam multiple threads on the forum. As cato says, if you've got an opinion about it by all means talk about it and give your opinions/sentiments in your OP. But please don't start a thread with just a title and 'discuss'. It's not conducive to good debate.

Thanks.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(August 21, 2014 at 6:14 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: OP,

I understand you're bored but please don't spam multiple threads on the forum. As cato says, if you've got an opinion about it by all means talk about it and give your opinions/sentiments in your OP. But please don't start a thread with just a title and 'discuss'. It's not conducive to good debate.

Thanks.

I'm not good with social norms.
And I wanted to know about your opinions
(August 21, 2014 at 6:17 am)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote:
(August 21, 2014 at 6:14 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: OP,

Thanks.

I'm not good with social norms.
And I wanted to know about your opinions

Yes but "religion and etiquette" could mean anything. Thread titles give a topic, your OP gives us substance to work with and discuss.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

Did I put it in the wrong section?
No. Just take heed of what I've said. Thanks.

(August 21, 2014 at 6:21 am)DramaQueen Wrote: Did I put it in the wrong section?

Dude you need to get the message and start paying attention fast. You've been here for 9 days, spent 3 days and 10 hours online and created 36 threads, many of those threads with very little substance (as evidenced by the OP). This is not normal behaviour for any member. It's spam like behaviour, it's even verging on troll like behaviour and your username change just looks like a big finger to every bit of advice the staff have given you.

Note: I'm not saying this as a moderator, I'm saying this as another user of this forum.
(August 21, 2014 at 10:18 am)Napoléon Wrote:
(August 21, 2014 at 6:21 am)DramaQueen Wrote: Did I put it in the wrong section?

Dude you need to get the message and start paying attention fast. You've been here for 9 days, spent 3 days and 10 hours online and created 36 threads, many of those threads with very little substance (as evidenced by the OP). This is not normal behaviour for any member. It's spam like behaviour, it's even verging on troll like behaviour and your username change just looks like a big finger to every bit of advice the staff have given you.

Note: I'm not saying this as a moderator, I'm saying this as another user of this forum.

I changed my username to make it easier for you guys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10744 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4910 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19830 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49344 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5190 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused