Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Again We See
Once Again We See
Jesus Freak Shitballs proclaiming the sanctity of gobs of goo over actual human beings.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/21/re...ls-babies/

Quote:Religious conservatives urge people to stop taking ‘ALS Challenge’ because it kills babies

Quote:Kevin McCullough of the American Family Association is urging his followers not to take “the ALS Challenge” because doing so will “kill” unborn children, the Southern Poverty Law Center reports.

And...it isn't just these whack-o protestant fucks.....

Quote:The Archdiocese of Cincinnati agreed with that statement, noting that Pope John Paul II specifically forbid Catholics from donating to ALS related charities.

The child-raping catholic pecker heads are in on it, too. Obviously don't want to do anything which might impact their future supply of altar boys!
RE: Once Again We See
(August 21, 2014 at 12:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Jesus Freak Shitballs proclaiming the sanctity of gobs of goo over actual human beings.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/21/re...ls-babies/

Quote:Religious conservatives urge people to stop taking ‘ALS Challenge’ because it kills babies

Quote:Kevin McCullough of the American Family Association is urging his followers not to take “the ALS Challenge” because doing so will “kill” unborn children, the Southern Poverty Law Center reports.

And...it isn't just these whack-o protestant fucks.....

Quote:The Archdiocese of Cincinnati agreed with that statement, noting that Pope John Paul II specifically forbid Catholics from donating to ALS related charities.

The child-raping catholic pecker heads are in on it, too. Obviously don't want to do anything which might impact their future supply of altar boys!

Why the hell would Pope John Paul II forbid donating to ALS?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Fucking heretics.

They don't understand life begins at birth with the first breath. (Genesis 2:7)

Is it asking TOO MUCH for the fucking Pope to at least look at an actual Bible once in a while ????

You know, if the atheist movement counted heretics and cafeteria Christians as, oh, lets say, 3/5 of a bonafied atheist, we'd be a freaking super majority.
Maybe if they pray hard enough, ALS will disappear.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(August 21, 2014 at 12:47 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Fucking heretics.

They don't understand life begins at birth with the first breath. (Genesis 2:7)

Is it asking TOO MUCH for the fucking Pope to at least look at an actual Bible once in a while ????

You know, if the atheist movement counted heretics and cafeteria Christians as, oh, lets say, 3/5 of a bonafied atheist, we'd be a freaking super majority.

I suppose, to be fair, that the bible (or any other holy text) probably includes so many conflicting ststements that you can pick and choose whichever part suits your agenda, like shrimps and homosexuality.
LOL, so I am a cherry pickin' cafeteria Christian too ???

ROFLOL

Actually, I have pondered this a matter, and if the Bible contradicts itself, all the better for the atheist cause.

When discussing things with a Christer, they will always be wrong as long as there is a contrasting/contradictory Scripture somewhere.

I don't have a problem considering the Bible to be the equivalent of a stacked deck, the Christers brought it to the game, they have to suffer for every jot and tittle of it.

All Scripture is suitable . . . .
(August 21, 2014 at 1:19 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: LOL, so I am a cherry pickin' cafeteria Christian too ???

ROFLOL

Actually, I have pondered this a matter, and if the Bible contradicts itself, all the better for the atheist cause.

When discussing things with a Christer, they will always be wrong as long as there is a contrasting/contradictory Scripture somewhere.

I don't have a problem considering the Bible to be the equivalent of a stacked deck, the Christers brought it to the game, they have to suffer for every jot and tittle of it.

All Scripture is suitable . . . .

Very well put. Big Grin
(August 21, 2014 at 12:33 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Why the hell would Pope John Paul II forbid donating to ALS?

I would imagine it has something to do with the use of embryonic stem cells (gathered from surplus IVF embryos) in ALS research.
(August 21, 2014 at 1:43 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(August 21, 2014 at 12:33 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Why the hell would Pope John Paul II forbid donating to ALS?

I would imagine it has something to do with the use of embryonic stem cells (gathered from surplus IVF embryos) in ALS research.

So yet again, protect the "unborn", fuck the already born and dying.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(August 21, 2014 at 1:44 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(August 21, 2014 at 1:43 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I would imagine it has something to do with the use of embryonic stem cells (gathered from surplusp IVF embryos) in ALS research.

So yet again, protect the "unborn", fuck the already just born and dying.

Fixed it so it reflects more the Catholic policies
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What value do you see in studying theology in concerns to Christianity? EgoDeath 40 3860 September 8, 2019 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3925 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2586 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do atheists see Jesus' parables? drfuzzy 92 14436 November 3, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  At least it's not little boys for once Cyberman 14 4727 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Let's see how many apologetics take the bait Joods 127 18301 July 16, 2016 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  He can see color!! Puh-raise Juh-heezus!!!! drfuzzy 15 2456 May 24, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Why can't I see the devil? KUSA 43 5717 April 1, 2016 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  So, once shown how, Peter was always able to walk on water ? vorlon13 38 6940 November 8, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Taste and see... daver49 19 3983 March 21, 2015 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: daver49