Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were
Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were
Abu-Huraira, one of the prophet's most loved and respected companions shows us a great example of bigotry in this deep Islamic theological debate.

Quote:وَحَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الرُّومِيِّ، حَدَّثَنَا النَّضْرُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عِكْرِمَةُ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ عَمَّارٍ - حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ لِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لاَ يَزَالُونَ يَسْأَلُونَكَ يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ حَتَّى يَقُولُوا هَذَا اللَّهُ فَمَنْ خَلَقَ اللَّهَ ‏"‏ قَالَ فَبَيْنَا أَنَا فِي الْمَسْجِدِ إِذْ جَاءَنِي نَاسٌ مِنَ الأَعْرَابِ فَقَالُوا يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ هَذَا اللَّهُ فَمَنْ خَلَقَ اللَّهَ قَالَ فَأَخَذَ حَصًى بِكَفِّهِ فَرَمَاهُمْ ثُمَّ قَالَ قُومُوا قُومُوا صَدَقَ خَلِيلِي ‏.‏

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me: they (the people) till constantly ask you, Abu Huraira, (about different things pertaining to religion) the they would say: Well, there is Allah, but after all who created Allah? He (Abu Huraira) narrated: Once we were in the mosque that some of the Bedouins came there and said: Well, there is Allah, but who created Allah? He (the narrator) said: I took hold of the pebbles in my fist and flung at them and remarked: Stand up, stand up (go away) my friend (the Holy Prophet) told the truth.

Source : Sahih Muslim , The Book of Faith , Chapter: Clarifying the Waswasah (Whispers, Bad Thoughts) with regard to faith, and what the one who experiences that should say

So basically, a bunch of dudes walk into a mosque and say : Hey, you say Allah created everything, OKAY, who created allah? Abu-Huraira the faithful bigot then collects a bunch of pebbles in his fist and flings them at the infidels!!!! WOW, THIS GUY IS REALLY GOOD AT DEBATES! He also says: GO AWAY, GO AWAY FAGGOTS, MY FRIEND ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUTH....

really deep islamic debate that shows us the path of light, thank you allah..

i cri evrytiem
RE: Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were
SS-DC

(Same shit - different creed)

No religion encourages questions.
(August 21, 2014 at 4:34 pm)exMohammed Wrote: Abu-Huraira, one of the prophet's most loved and respected companions shows us a great example of bigotry in this deep Islamic theological debate.

Quote:وَحَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الرُّومِيِّ، حَدَّثَنَا النَّضْرُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عِكْرِمَةُ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ عَمَّارٍ - حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ لِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لاَ يَزَالُونَ يَسْأَلُونَكَ يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ حَتَّى يَقُولُوا هَذَا اللَّهُ فَمَنْ خَلَقَ اللَّهَ ‏"‏ قَالَ فَبَيْنَا أَنَا فِي الْمَسْجِدِ إِذْ جَاءَنِي نَاسٌ مِنَ الأَعْرَابِ فَقَالُوا يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ هَذَا اللَّهُ فَمَنْ خَلَقَ اللَّهَ قَالَ فَأَخَذَ حَصًى بِكَفِّهِ فَرَمَاهُمْ ثُمَّ قَالَ قُومُوا قُومُوا صَدَقَ خَلِيلِي ‏.‏

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me: they (the people) till constantly ask you, Abu Huraira, (about different things pertaining to religion) the they would say: Well, there is Allah, but after all who created Allah? He (Abu Huraira) narrated: Once we were in the mosque that some of the Bedouins came there and said: Well, there is Allah, but who created Allah? He (the narrator) said: I took hold of the pebbles in my fist and flung at them and remarked: Stand up, stand up (go away) my friend (the Holy Prophet) told the truth.

Source : Sahih Muslim , The Book of Faith , Chapter: Clarifying the Waswasah (Whispers, Bad Thoughts) with regard to faith, and what the one who experiences that should say

So basically, a bunch of dudes walk into a mosque and say : Hey, you say Allah created everything, OKAY, who created allah? Abu-Huraira the faithful bigot then collects a bunch of pebbles in his fist and flings them at the infidels!!!! WOW, THIS GUY IS REALLY GOOD AT DEBATES! He also says: GO AWAY, GO AWAY FAGGOTS, MY FRIEND ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUTH....

really deep islamic debate that shows us the path of light, thank you allah..

i cri evrytiem

I think that's extremely deep.
[Image: Isis-Jihadist-Terro-Group-Iraq.jpg]

Their argumentation skills have got better with time, I must say.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 22, 2014 at 11:08 am)oukoida Wrote: [Image: Isis-Jihadist-Terro-Group-Iraq.jpg]

Their argumentation skills have got better with time, I must say.

For a second there I thought he was hitchhiking.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Who'd have thought a balaclava shop in the middle east would do so well!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Let's face it, the Sahabbah were not a bright bunch and this is not new
Ut supra, ita inferius
[Image: 0c112e9da4d42c24a073c335a3e38de1_zpsezmp...g~original]
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
Fucking liberal backsliders in that mosque, not taking the opportunity to convert the bedouins at sword point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2076 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21578 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 931 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4004 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4379 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1194 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3095 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4541 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My Story On How I Left Islam Lebneni Murtad 11 4498 July 5, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Incognito
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5114 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13