Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mentality of a Furgeson Police Sgt
Mentality of a Furgeson Police Sgt
Sgt. Dan Page is where jesus freak, law enforcement, conspiracy nut and fascist self fulfilling prophecies meet.
http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/08/...dy/379026/
As far as I'm concerned this is the only thing we can learn from the soap opera in Ferguson. He claimed to be a involved in psyops, maybe he was. That's not the scary part. He was a drill instructor. How many minds has he turned into a bundle of psychotic paranoia?
This is exactly what's wrong with the police, is the mental cases become authority figures and turn authority figures into mental cases.

god is supposed to be imaginary
RE: Mentality of a Furgeson Police Sgt
I feel the majority of police are good people who don't deserve all this crap.
I wish I could agree with you, psych. But they seem to think of themselves as cops first and human beings second.

You know how we always complain that moderate muslims cover up for the crazies? The cops are getting to be the same way.
(August 23, 2014 at 11:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wish I could agree with you, psych. But they seem to think of themselves as cops first and human beings second.

You know how we always complain that moderate muslims cover up for the crazies? The cops are getting to be the same way.
I second it.

I knew that guy looked familiar.

(August 23, 2014 at 10:26 pm)psychoslice Wrote: I feel the majority of police are good people who don't deserve all this crap.
They do deserve better than this crap. That's why they should condemn this crap. They should be on the side of the protesters. Some of them are, but not the majority.
god is supposed to be imaginary
http://www.abuseofpower.info/Culture_Brotherhood.htm
(August 23, 2014 at 11:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wish I could agree with you, psych. But they seem to think of themselves as cops first and human beings second.

I don't think so, we will never know unless we have walked in their shoes.

(August 24, 2014 at 1:19 am)stonedape Wrote:
(August 23, 2014 at 10:26 pm)psychoslice Wrote: I feel the majority of police are good people who don't deserve all this crap.
They do deserve better than this crap. That's why they should condemn this crap. They should be on the side of the protesters. Some of them are, but not the majority.

But nothing has been proved, and police still need to do their job, our society would fall to pieces if we didn't have law and order, I certainly wouldn't want to live in a place like that.
Quote:our society would fall to pieces if we didn't have law and order

Are you suggesting that it is "law and order" to have cops gunning down people in the street whenever the fucking feel like it?

Did you watch the video?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 24, 2014 at 8:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:our society would fall to pieces if we didn't have law and order

Are you suggesting that it is "law and order" to have cops gunning down people in the street whenever the fucking feel like it?

Come on your not that stupid, don't blame the whole police force just over a couple of crooked cops.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13707 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1035 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 845 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Prague Mayor under police protection Mr Greene 4 416 April 28, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mob Mentality and Electoral College eliwhitneyIII 8 659 May 11, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The WLB Calls For More Police Brutality. Minimalist 9 1264 July 30, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  It's Unconstitutional for the Police to Kill People Rhondazvous 70 6592 September 29, 2016 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  How to end police shootings in one easy step. CapnAwesome 145 10511 July 22, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Trumps Comments about Police Brutality and My Response Rhondazvous 10 2174 March 6, 2016 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Is your police department openly a business? x2theone2x 0 733 February 6, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: x2theone2x