Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone...
Has anyone...
really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Undecided
RE: Has anyone...
Aaahhhhh... wut?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 25, 2014 at 10:40 pm)naimless Wrote: really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Undecided

Huh?

You sound like Drippy on a really bad day.
(August 25, 2014 at 10:40 pm)naimless Wrote: really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Undecided

Can you speak Afrikaners?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I have.
Guys, I got this:

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Cool Shades

Undecided

Of course. Duh.
Only on the third day following the full moon.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Best thread ever
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Choo talking bout mafukka?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.