Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two things
Two things
1) is there a thread where people can just ask general questions about the forum? If so, can we please sticky it here? If not, can we please have one and have it stickied here?

2) I once had a page from the forum bookmarked. On that page if I switched to "view full site" I could see a thing at the bottom that said "Todays Birthdays:"
I somehow lost my bookmark and I was wondering if someone could please help me find the page again because I can't seem to find it.

ETA: Facepalm never mind blonde moment. I found it, but can we please still have the questions thing. Unless we already do and then I guess just pretend I never posted this.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Two things
1) that's what this whole subforum is for. One thread, one question... or two...
2) main forum page, where you see all the subforums.
(August 28, 2014 at 4:18 am)pocaracas Wrote: 1) that's what this whole subforum is for. One thread, one question... or two...
2) main forum page, where you see all the subforums.

Well I was just asking because I felt silly creating a whole thread just to say, hey guys where's the birthday thing?
Seems like for simple questions one thread would do.

0/10

You could of just PM'd someone asking that Losty. That's always an option, our inboxes are always open.

Poc is right though, that's what the entire sub-forum is for. It would just undermine that to have one single thread, it's also easier to respond to individual issues if you have individual threads for it. Having one, all-problem-solving thread just leads to problems as far as I can see. It would encourage people to just post their problems in there, it would mean it would have to be constantly monitored, multiple issues could arise at the same time and people would start posting answers to different things. It would just get messy and confusing. Having individual threads, even to ask the smallest questions, seems like the best way to do it IMO. It also makes it easier to look back and see if your question has already been answered, reading through an entire thread is a lot more of a pain in the ass.

Just my thoughts anyway, no doubt my fellow staff will chime in too.
Ok....well leave it to me to post a completely pointless thread where I ask a question and then realize I already know the answer and make suggestions that aren't really useful. Facepalm

We can just let this thread die now.

0/10

Don't feel like that, it's not a pointless thread and it's not a pointless question.
I like Losty's idea. I had a question after seeing that Welsh_cake had requested a permanent ban, which was:

Why would someone ask for that?
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(August 28, 2014 at 10:12 am)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Why would someone ask for that?

I think that's a question you should probably ask them, not the staff. Although, good luck getting a response, because he's... y'know.. banned. Wink
Maybe Christ told him to stay away from here? :-(
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Also is there a way to stop dumb bitches reading my threads?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two suggestions and and one more for the hell of it Heat 1 1015 January 10, 2016 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Two problems with mobile version Dystopia 1 1081 April 30, 2015 at 7:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Two issues ... KichigaiNeko 19 6490 February 18, 2012 at 4:09 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Two new permanent Threads KichigaiNeko 2 1841 October 25, 2011 at 7:22 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko