Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Wanna Help Refute Christian Commenters With Me?...
Hi, Wanna Help Refute Christian Commenters With Me?...
The name of my video is - Christianity is Blind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIDccx3Tn4Y

I seem to be able to refute the arguments of the Christians easily, yet a large portion of my audience is still Christian, if you wouldn't mind coming to my channel and subscribing to help get rid of Christian stupidity, i'd be super happy Smile
RE: Hi, Wanna Help Refute Christian Commenters With Me?...
I did comment back one some of the comments made. However, the way you answered some of the comments, I sure wouldn't have.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
No. Youtube commenters are a cesspool of morons
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Oi! Angry
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(January 20, 2010 at 10:42 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Oi! Angry

Love you too, darling. FSM Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Seems a load of bollocks you're talking to me - typical ignorant atheist. Nice presentation and delivery tho'. Wink
The constant changing of the video drove me insane. I don't know whether or not you planned for it to be so choppy or if you just edited together a bunch of takes. But some advice for you is to practice and shoot it all in one take with a minimum amount of video breaks for effect.
Hi, Welcome corbeezejd. So what kinda atheist are you? If you don't mind me asking
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
He seems to be the kind that fluff posts so he can advertise his video...

Welcome to the forums Corbeezejd!

Rhizo
(January 21, 2010 at 2:29 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: He seems to be the kind that fluff posts so he can advertise his video...

Welcome to the forums Corbeezejd!

Rhizo

Turns up, does not bother to introduce itself. Posts self serving video.---If it looks like a duck,it's a spammer.Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey y'all - I need some non-Christian help on a short survey Baba Asheri 16 4055 March 27, 2013 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda