Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social justice warriors
Social justice warriors
Thought this was funny, enjoy....or not, whatever.

'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
RE: Social justice warriors
Stop beating around the bush and tell us what you really think!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
To be clear, I didn't make this.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
SJW's are an odd bunch. Certainly creative though, there's always a new privilege to be checked. They are a pretty toxic bunch, there has been some drama with some gaming news outlets and SJW's. Gamers vs SJW's is amazing. Radical pseudo feminists trying to convince zealous mostly straight white young male gamers that they should embrace a movement that likes to refer to them as scum. Your average gamer is like the SJW anti-christ. Its beautiful.
Hmmm I will have to alert Vosur of this thread...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There's an entire subreddit dedicated to these people, called "TumblrInAction." Here's one of my favorites:

[Image: CeHOfso.png]
I just checked what these people are. I'm confused.

I don't like most of what I saw.
Care to elaborate?
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Some of their points are valid.
Care to elaborate better than that?