Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Court Smacks Anti-Women, Jesus-Freak, Texas Bastards In The Teeth
Court Smacks Anti-Women, Jesus-Freak, Texas Bastards In The Teeth
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2014082...655c4.html

Quote:AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A federal judge Friday threw out new Texas abortion restrictions that would have effectively closed more than a dozen clinics statewide in a victory for opponents of tough new anti-abortion laws sweeping across the U.S

You know something, jesus? You need a good jew lawyer.
RE: Court Smacks Anti-Women, Jesus-Freak, Texas Bastards In The Teeth
I don't have much to say really about the ruling, good I guess. I do think its interesting how judges or the courts or the supreme court or whatever are either wonderful saints who can do no wrong or an evil group of cronies who spit on democracy depending on whether or not people like their rulings.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
It is a lot depending on who was appointed to these courts. Bush for example appointed many unqualified people to court because his principal qualifier was if they were loyal. Several of his appointees were considered even by their peers to be primarily making decisions based on their personal view and not the law.

This will unfortunately continue as Presidents see the appointment as a political statement on the future and voters tend to be uninformed or disengaged.
With the congress completely bought out by corporate interests the only hope we poor bastards have left is the courts. When they, too, sell out to the business interests they deserve to hear about it - loud and clear.

Again, we see now in Louisiana how women's rights are being defended only by the courts against numb-nut men who can't get their minds off of women's genitalia.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/31/fe...n-clinics/

Quote:Federal judge blocks Louisiana law that would have closed state’s abortion clinics

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1109 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4504 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Innocence is not enough for the Supreme Court... Rev. Rye 7 502 May 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are you Anti-Political? Disagreeable 52 2290 April 7, 2022 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Oracle
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4036 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1751 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4715 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Navalny’s speech from court Fake Messiah 3 205 February 5, 2021 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 3954 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 1866 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye