Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From atheism back to theism
From atheism back to theism
I"ve gone from:
Christian
To Atheism
To Theism-Atheism

So what's theism-atheism?

When you neither believe theism nor atheism fully. But a third category which has not been created yet.

This universe was not created from chaos and entropy, but instead from intelligent design. But not from the GOD, but from a demi-god / advanced civilization who has achieved enlightement and has acquired the power to create universes. They are all powerfull and overseaing, so technically anything created in this universe is because of our creators (or gods if you'd like).

Next part - the latest trend is people abondoning Darwinism, and leaning towards humanity being seeded by another advanced entity. Again, they are not THE GOD , but demi-gods. But to our primitive brains they technically are our gods for all in tense purposes.

I use to be like you - but the more I researched ancient religions the more I started to realize that Atheism is a hoax created by the 'powers that be' to dumb down the public - I fail to see how nature and the laws of physics in this dimension can exist without some form of intelligent design.

Again - the GOD did not create this universe, and likely not the prior universe where our demi-gods came from. One day though humanity will achieve god like status and eons from now primitive species that we create will think they have achieved 'enlightenment' because they have converted to atheism. Only to eventually learn we created them and we are their gods.

My favorite part is when sceptics say "thats just science fiction!" ... well did you know the internet was SCIENCE FICTION 50yrs ago? In fact if you told someone in the early 20th century that you'd be talking to people across the world through some box in the future, they'd put you in a luney bin.
RE: From atheism back to theism
Naw, mate - that's not science fiction. That's simply semi-coherent ramblings that we've heard time and time again. People who slip into loony notions like these tend to be people who (I've said this before) are upset - for some unfathomable reason - that the universe isn't wonderful enough as it is.

Your 'studies' into ancient religions are all well and good, but they seem to have left you with a comic book view of cosmology.

It would be grand if you could provide some evidence for your assertions.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: vbP3Nj8.jpg]
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(September 1, 2014 at 6:04 am)mytmztroll Wrote: I"ve gone from:
Christian
To Atheism
To Theism-Atheism

So what's theism-atheism?

When you neither believe theism nor atheism fully. But a third category which has not been created yet.

This universe was not created from chaos and entropy, but instead from intelligent design. But not from the GOD, but from a demi-god / advanced civilization who has achieved enlightement and has acquired the power to create universes. They are all powerfull and overseaing, so technically anything created in this universe is because of our creators (or gods if you'd like).

Next part - the latest trend is people abondoning Darwinism, and leaning towards humanity being seeded by another advanced entity. Again, they are not THE GOD , but demi-gods. But to our primitive brains they technically are our gods for all in tense purposes.

I use to be like you - but the more I researched ancient religions the more I started to realize that Atheism is a hoax created by the 'powers that be' to dumb down the public - I fail to see how nature and the laws of physics in this dimension can exist without some form of intelligent design.

Again - the GOD did not create this universe, and likely not the prior universe where our demi-gods came from. One day though humanity will achieve god like status and eons from now primitive species that we create will think they have achieved 'enlightenment' because they have converted to atheism. Only to eventually learn we created them and we are their gods.

My favorite part is when sceptics say "thats just science fiction!" ... well did you know the internet was SCIENCE FICTION 50yrs ago? In fact if you told someone in the early 20th century that you'd be talking to people across the world through some box in the future, they'd put you in a luney bin.

I not atheist anymore , i'm a atheist-theist-agnostic-semi-nonbeliever-ketchup . Enough with the new titles....

So, who created them powerful motherfuckers ?

Are you sure you're talking about atheism not religion ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(September 1, 2014 at 6:04 am)mytmztroll Wrote: In fact if you told someone in the early 20th century that you'd be talking to people across the world through some box in the future, they'd put you in a luney bin.

Or point to their telephone and say we've already got one.
NEO-SUMERIAN BOLLOX FTW!!!1!... 1

Of course, the real problem is that you put 'troll' in your username. Hw cn u trll prply whn so obvs?
Sum ergo sum
(September 1, 2014 at 6:04 am)mytmztroll Wrote: I use to be like you - but the more I researched ancient religions the more I started to realize that Atheism is a hoax created by the 'powers that be' to dumb down the public - I fail to see how nature and the laws of physics in this dimension can exist without some form of intelligent design.

Evdnce plox kthxbai

I stopped reading every word and started skimming when you said you were a third category.

I stopped reading entirely when you mentioned intelligent design and aliens.

I suppose dumb can come in many forms.
What to expect from someone with troll in his username?
Even a reputable scientist agrees!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiVoS78lNqM
;-)
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even if theism is a failure, it's still superior to atheism R00tKiT 491 33599 December 25, 2022 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 5918 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Ignosticism, Theism, or Gnostic Atheism vulcanlogician 55 3948 February 1, 2022 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Rational Theism Foxaèr 17 5229 May 2, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Poverty and Theism Flavius 57 15368 April 25, 2017 at 9:56 am
Last Post: Shell B
Question Is theism more rational in a pre-scientific context? Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1539 March 7, 2017 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What is your specific level of Theism? ignoramus 26 3361 January 11, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Atheism and Theism Comparison The Joker 86 11927 November 21, 2016 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Theism in animal minds watchamadoodle 14 3570 February 7, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Benefits of atheism and theism robvalue 9 2996 January 13, 2015 at 9:57 am
Last Post: robvalue