Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sites are in your toolbar- where do you go when you are not here?
What sites are in your toolbar- where do you go when you are not here?
I have a few I frequent, especially when I am getting pounded hard here.
I don't suppose that fits anyone else on AF, but how about it-
where you go.
RE: What sites are in your toolbar- where do you go when you are not here?
(September 1, 2014 at 11:17 am)professor Wrote: I have a few I frequent, especially when I am getting pounded hard here.
I don't suppose that fits anyone else on AF, but how about it-
where you go.

no favorites,no toolbar,just memory..

youtube,xvideos,theync,nothingtoxic (dead),dailymotion,hentaigasm,and all the healthy stuff you can imagine.
Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.” ~L. Drachman

4 HorsemenJesus Stoning
Richard's Animorphs Forums, for the roleplaying and occasional discussions regarding the book series.

Zelda Universe, which was the first message board I ever went to, and I even modded at one point. Nowadays, though, I just talk with one or two friends I met there.

That Guy With The Glasses, which was the first review site I ever watched.

TV Tropes, which both enhanced and ruined my life. TV Tropes is a hell of a drug.

Markiplier is my favorite Youtube personality, and I watch some of his friends, and his friend's friends.

I also check out atheist Youtubers like Steve Shives, Darkmatter, BionicDance, Godless Glen, and people they promote.

Grooveshark for my musical needs.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

On my toolbar are: My local library's website, The Weather Channel's 10-day forecast for my hometown, Hulu, and the NME articles I'm going to use for my Anglotopia articles.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(September 1, 2014 at 11:44 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: On my toolbar are: My local library's website, The Weather Channel's 10-day forecast for my hometown, Hulu, and the NME articles I'm going to use for my Anglotopia articles.

i like Hulu,there is some cool FG funny moments there =D

4 HorsemenJesus Stoning
Yeah, I don't really have toolbar favourites either. When I'm not in here, I'm generally on Facebook (yeah, I know...), Twitter, xvideos/xhamster and similar, creepypasta, Cracked, Nostalgia Critic, Youtube, Sickipedia (where all my best/worst jokes come from - now the secret's out), Project Dalek Forums, Action Figure Theatre, RDF, TV Tropes, FSTDT. Those are probably my more regular haunts, but there are plenty more where they came from that escape me for the moment.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I have a "Favorites" grouping for various message boards, including TTA.com, AF.com, and now The Ravingatheist. Plus my war gaming sites, archaeology sites, and hockey/baseball sites.
(September 1, 2014 at 12:52 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Yeah, I don't really have toolbar favourites either. When I'm not in here, I'm generally on Facebook (yeah, I know...), Twitter, xvideos/xhamster and similar, creepypasta, Cracked, Nostalgia Critic, Youtube, Sickipedia (where all my best/worst jokes come from - now the secret's out), Project Dalek Forums, Action Figure Theatre, RDF, TV Tropes, FSTDT. Those are probably my more regular haunts, but there are plenty more where they came from that escape me for the moment.

wow thank you,never knew of that site before!

now i know Worship (large)

4 HorsemenJesus Stoning
(September 1, 2014 at 11:17 am)professor Wrote: , especially when I am getting pounded hard here.

Blush

Let's see. My favorites are AF, YouTube, and TTA.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I find a good deal of comfort at http://www.professorisalooneydouchebag.com , .net, and .org.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 614 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 1259 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 955 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Depressed? write your stuff here WinterHold 14 1147 July 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Brian37
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 8918 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6642 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10568 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What Sound Does Yellow Make? :-D Post Your Favorite Discword Trope Here! God of Mr. Hanky 7 1906 December 25, 2015 at 12:12 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Are you okay with your (or your partner's) vajayjay? Whateverist 242 29773 October 9, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Thoughts on torrent sites ForumMember77 43 8283 October 5, 2014 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Jenny A