Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian pizza.
Hawaiian pizza.
I used to work delivering pizzas, and here is what I do not get about humans? What the fuck its it about hurricanes and snow that causes you to forget how to eat the shit you stocked up from Wal Mart after you stampeded it it and raided it to knowing the storm was coming? No, you fuckers have to make our lives miserable during the storm? I really do feel sorry for pizza drivers in Hawaii, I could imagine a customer calling "Hey where the fuck is my pizza, the lava flow is about to hit my house".

Seriously assholes, pizza delivery drivers are not police or EMTs and you are not going to pay for their car or injuries if they get hurt trying to get a pizza to you during a storm, GET SOME FUCKING PATIENCE! "Please hurry the snow is attacking my house".

You won't fucking die I promise.

I once had a guy bitch me out because he was the second call on my run, he didn't want to hear that the first delivery I saw smoke in someones house and had the neighbor call 911 and wanted to say until the fire department showed up. Yes there was smoke, fortunately it turned out that some stupid kid left a TV dinner in the oven. But holy fuck what the hell is wrong with people?

That guy was like "I don't give a fuck if there was a fire or anyone died, my pizza was cold"
RE: Hawaiian pizza.
Should have stood closer to the fire with the man's pizza while waiting for the fire department. What kind of inept 'delivery expert' are you? Yes, this is what the cunts at Dominos now call their deliverers.
I thought you were going to have a go at putting pineapple on a pizza. What sick mind came up with that idea. Fruit in pizza does not go.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 6, 2014 at 8:27 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I thought you were going to have a go at putting pineapple on a pizza. What sick mind came up with that idea. Fruit in pizza does not go.

Not the point of this thread, but since you brought it up. I hate anchovies but so the fuck what. Other people do.

I like Hawaiian pizza and put banana peppers on it. The ham and onion and pineapple and banana peppers YUM YUM!

FYI tomato is a fruit so.
(September 6, 2014 at 8:44 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 6, 2014 at 8:27 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I thought you were going to have a go at putting pineapple on a pizza. What sick mind came up with that idea. Fruit in pizza does not go.

Not the point of this thread, but since you brought it up. I hate anchovies but so the fuck what. Other people do.

I like Hawaiian pizza and put banana peppers on it. The ham and onion and pineapple and banana peppers YUM YUM!

FYI tomato is a fruit so.

I know about tomatoes being a fruit an Bananas being a herb etc despite there normal usage. it is the normal usage I was on about. And WTF is a banana pepper?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

EDIT NEVER MIND THOSE are pepperchinies(edit)

Google "banana peppers" then click on images.
I can't really relate with the OP's first intention for this thread, since I cannot drive. I will say customers suck. They are IRL trolls. I try not to be that way when Papa Johns delivers. But at the same time, I am also not their buddy. Not sure what happened to "sir" and "ma'am". Also, grocery bagger, quit it with the sneezing on my sushi.

I do like pineapple on a pizza. But not ham. Not sure why. Pepperoni, onion and pineapple is my favorite combo. Not into mushrooms, nor olives or anchovies.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Wish I lived close enough to town to order pizza . . .

sigh
(September 6, 2014 at 9:41 am)c172 Wrote: I can't really relate with the OP's first intention for this thread, since I cannot drive. I will say customers suck. They are IRL trolls. I try not to be that way when Papa Johns delivers. But at the same time, I am also not their buddy. Not sure what happened to "sir" and "ma'am". Also, grocery bagger, quit it with the sneezing on my sushi.

I do like pineapple on a pizza. But not ham. Not sure why. Pepperoni, onion and pineapple is my favorite combo. Not into mushrooms, nor olives or anchovies.

It is not just the customers. Our society is sold HURRY HURRY HURRY and consumerism. I blame more the greed of big business than anything else. They never want to consider that our pollution problem and climate change problem and industrial disasters are a result of not slowing down and taking the time to make things that IMPROVE rather than exploit.
(September 6, 2014 at 9:41 am)c172 Wrote: I can't really relate with the OP's first intention for this thread, since I cannot drive. I will say customers suck. They are IRL trolls. I try not to be that way when Papa Johns delivers. But at the same time, I am also not their buddy. Not sure what happened to "sir" and "ma'am"
Lack of basic respect and courtesy towards delivery staff is quite unfortunate, and businesses should have a right to refuse service to customers who are rude and abusive to their staff. I am always polite to local delivery services and some now give me free extras as a valued customer. One threw in a free can of Coke with my pepperoni pizza and fried chicken.

I do like ham and pineapple on pizza myself, but I prefer a bit of pepperoni thrown on there too. Ham, pepperoni and pineapple, with loads of mozzarella. I am going to get obese if I eat too much of that though, so enough of delivery for me for now. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Pizza Pie, thats asbsurdity! Brian37 12 1016 October 10, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama