Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This may sound stupid
This may sound stupid
But how do I change my "religious views" section?
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
RE: This may sound stupid
(September 7, 2014 at 11:37 pm)StealthySkeptic Wrote: But how do I change my "religious views" section?

Read the bible or the koran. After that, you shouldn't have any religious views.
I'm sorry, I meant the little blurb beneath my name? XD

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
(September 7, 2014 at 11:43 pm)StealthySkeptic Wrote: I'm sorry, I meant the little blurb beneath my name? XD

Dunno. I've looked for it myself.

Confusedhock:
Dying to live, living to die.
User CP -> Edit profile
(September 7, 2014 at 11:49 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: User CP -> Edit profile

[Image: h85D008C4.jpg]

Thanks for that. Hope you enjoy my edited blurb!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm stupid athstmike 9 1096 June 12, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  May I ask? Foxaèr 4 793 June 2, 2018 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Question Sorry if I sound like an idiot but... WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 22 8322 July 25, 2012 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  New posts, you may want to review? Violet 13 4605 February 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Darwinian