Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appellate Court Smacks Xtian "Gay Therapy" Clowns
Appellate Court Smacks Xtian "Gay Therapy" Clowns
right in the mouth.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/11/co...being-gay/

Quote:Court upholds New Jersey’s ban on therapy to ‘cure’ kids of being gay

Quote:By a 3-0 vote, a panel of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said the ban, which Republican Governor Chris Christie signed into law in August 2013, did not violate the free speech or religious rights of people offering “gay conversion therapy” to convert homosexual minors into heterosexuals.
RE: Appellate Court Smacks Xtian "Gay Therapy" Clowns
Thank goodness.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You have freedom of religion as much as you have freedom of sexuality and sexual behaviour. Freedom of religion doesn't equal FORCING JESUS BULLSHIT DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT

I still have trouble understanding why is this even allowed
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(September 11, 2014 at 3:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: right in the mouth.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/11/co...being-gay/

Quote:Court upholds New Jersey’s ban on therapy to ‘cure’ kids of being gay

Quote:By a 3-0 vote, a panel of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said the ban, which Republican Governor Chris Christie signed into law in August 2013, did not violate the free speech or religious rights of people offering “gay conversion therapy” to convert homosexual minors into heterosexuals.

Gay therapy clowns?

[Image: gay_clowns.jpg]

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
No crosses?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 876 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2586 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9576 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7813 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Here's A Xtian I'll Tip My Hat To Minimalist 0 837 April 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1076 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4831 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 2870 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  more xtian idiocy in the news drfuzzy 11 3502 November 4, 2015 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Xtian god HAS TO BE A LIAR ThomM 13 3775 November 6, 2014 at 12:36 am