Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favicon...
Favicon...
My webhost is so dumb they don't even have their own favicon, so I made one for my own use... [Image: OBJtfVH.png] and then I thought that might look better for AF as well... [Image: gWqSTL9.png] (click it to see it load in the browser you're using).

You have to admit the current AF one is pretty ugly.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: Favicon...
I had no idea those little things had a name. Cute.

And I like your design. Smile
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
RE: Favicon...
Me like it Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huzzah for the new favicon. Gawdzilla Sama 6 887 September 26, 2018 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Question Suggestion: New AF favicon? Have your say Aractus 22 3128 July 11, 2016 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina