Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh jesus you naughty boy. You know what I like baby.
Oh jesus you naughty boy. You know what I like baby.
Teen Could Get Two Years for Facebook Photos with Jesus Statue.

This is the statue.
[Image: 0LaAmSk.jpg]

EVERETT, Pennsylvania (KRON) — A Pennsylvania teenager is facing criminal charges after posting pictures to Facebook of him simulating a sex act with a statue of Jesus.
The young man posted that he took the pictures in late July at the statue of a kneeling Jesus in front of the “Love in the Name of Christ” Christian organization in his hometown of Everett.
The criminal charge, which will be heard in family court, consists of “Desecration of a Venerated Object.”
Pennsylvania law defines desecration as “Defacing, damaging, polluting or otherwise, physically mistreating in a way that the actor knows will outrage the sensibilities of persons likely to observe or discover the action.”
The teen, whose name has not been released, could face up to two years in a juvenile jail if convicted.

Here is the picture.
[Image: 063.gif]
Click if you dare.

Here's the article.
http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/11/photog...from-jesus
RE: Oh jesus you naughty boy. You know what I like baby.
That's awful, poor kid. Who decides which objects are venerated?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I would argue, sorry but that doesn't look like Jesus.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Stupid kid, but criminal? No.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'd better take down my photo of what I was doing to that statue of a bull during Chinese New Year in Asia. And the pig statue too.
I blame it on Tiger beer. :-)
Kid should sue the city / landowner for creating an attractive nuisance, IMHO. (I jest - but the suggestion is only slightly *less* ridiculous than giving someone a two year sentence for playing a little Leapfrog Jesus.
I can imagine the 'venerated object' statute is extremely selectively invoked. Might even say capriciously invoked.

Maybe the kid should apply for an NEA grant for performance art ??
Wouldn't he be protected by the first amendment? Seems pretty cut and dry.
It's not a sex act since his penis is not out of his shorts smacking Jesus in the lips.
Despite Jesus' wishes to the contrary . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 357 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20932 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Christians, what is it like to have a personal relationship with Jesus? GrandizerII 95 9109 July 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9293 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies Minimalist 133 25485 July 19, 2015 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Did you know god is a lair so is jesus dyresand 18 4465 July 10, 2015 at 3:21 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Ignore Your Health And Have Another Baby For Jesus! Nope 25 4244 June 10, 2015 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  My baby's momma found Jesus... The Reality Salesman01 53 11218 April 15, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What were Jesus and early Christians like? watchamadoodle 343 60036 March 15, 2015 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: TimOneill
  "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" admits he was lying. Davka 64 15091 February 21, 2015 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod