Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity
So I just played for the first time. Best game game ever I almost died of laughter. We were all in a call together but we don't have to have a call the game has a chat box. Will you guys pleeeeaaase play with me?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Cards Against Humanity
Sure. Elaborate please.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Umm it's a card game. One card is flipped up kind of like a fill in the blank and each player has a hand of cards with words or phrases and you fill in the blank with one of your cards. You take turns voting on who chose the best answer. It's really funny.

0/10

It's a brilliant game. You can download the main set for free and print it from the website. It's not that expensive either. Hey have loads of extension packs. We just have the first UK edition and play it all the time when we are pre-drinking.
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
(September 13, 2014 at 3:40 am)Losty Wrote: So I just played for the first time. Best game game ever I almost died of laughter. We were all in a call together but we don't have to have a call the game has a chat box. Will you guys pleeeeaaase play with me?

I got it last year and have played it a few times now, it is really funny.

Best game I ever brought.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
Guise you can play online!

0/10

Played it a few times and it is hilarious.

"Making the penises kiss" and "a stray pube" are naturally always funny.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(September 13, 2014 at 8:46 am)Losty Wrote: Guise you can play online!

I've played it so many times with groups of people at parties and half the time, I'm laughing at how much someone is cracking up. I'm not sure it would be the same!

My girlfriend and my best friend had the same brain basically and if it was just the three of us playing they would just pick each other's cards and I would sit there and be like, 'My card was funny...' But then again, I'm far too literal at times. :/
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871

Details. How? (And speak slowly .. I'm technologically challenged.)
(September 13, 2014 at 12:09 pm)whateverist Wrote:

Details. How? (And speak slowly .. I'm technologically challenged.)

It's most fun if you're in a call while playing so you can laugh at each other, but it's not necessary. There's a chat box within the game.

You just click this link.

http://pyx-2.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=60

Create a nickname and click set.

A box will pop up asking for a password and you would enter whatever password we agree on before we start the game.

0/10