Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how fast do u type?
So how fast do u type?
Test at Link

My results:

[Image: 56_278_0_0_54_0_81.54_32906_178229]
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: So how fast do u type?
[Image: 64_325_0_0_60_1_86.85_23392_177917]

Fuck. The old fingers still have it!
[Image: 49_245_0_0_49_0_75.72_43208_177933]

I was disappointed, but then it said I was better than 75.72% of users. I haven't had a basis for comparison until now; am I a slow typer?
Good God no wonder Min has time to post thousands of threads!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Practice, baby, practice!
I used to be pretty fast, maybe as fast as Min. Maybe. When I was 25. Maybe.

Imma take this test, but not now, gotta get this beer outta my system, and there's no way I'm doing it on a 5" touchscreen. Big Grin
I'm pretty sure I can type faster on a keyboard, but here are the results of my iPhone typing skills.
[Image: 47_236_0_0_44_0_73.77_46707_178044]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
My 2 fingers were a blur, faster than 77% of alleged 10 fingered typists.
I use an amazing four fingers on my right hand - index (for all the letters, numbers and symbols that need tying), thumb (only for space), pinkie (only for Shift), and ring finger (for Enter and Backspace - and I use backspace quite a lot to correct errors as I type). On my left hand I use an amazing four fingers - I use both my index and second fingers for letters and numbers, and sometimes the ring finger, and sometimes the thumb for pressing space. However I almost never seem to use my right pinkie, probably because it only has a shift key but no enter key. What is clearly most strange is that I very clearly do most of the letters with my left hand even when the right hand has equal access to them. So for instance, if I want to press the letter "y" I use my left hand, "b" and "g" are also pressed by my left and not my right. "H", U" and "N" are letters that I press with my right. Being that I'm right handed it does seem a little odd that so much of the letters are done by my left hand, and that it's better at using more fingers to input the letters. I mean on the right I even use my index finger to type the full-stop key "."!

Personally I think it's very strange, but whatever - it seems to work.

[Image: 76_384_0_0_69_1_92.55_13338_179113]

Behold, the finger work of an erotic novelist. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3133 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1464 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4363 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Lego-Type House Building BrianSoddingBoru4 4 524 May 1, 2018 at 8:56 am
Last Post: johan
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4303 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172
  What's your blood type? brewer 29 2163 March 11, 2018 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Chocolate what's your favorite brand or type? Amarok 50 3268 February 27, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Type with your eyes closed Edwardo Piet 37 3496 January 11, 2018 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  What type of drunk are you? ErGingerbreadMandude 31 3995 January 9, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Type your favorite english word ErGingerbreadMandude 52 4919 December 17, 2017 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady