Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"God's" Way Of Saying
"God's" Way Of Saying
"Fuck You?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29235209

Quote:At least 67 South Africans were killed when a church hostel belonging to Nigerian TV evangelist TB Joshua collapsed in Lagos last week, South Africa's President Jacob Zuma has said.

Perhaps they weren't True Christians ™?
RE: "God's" Way Of Saying
dont blame god, blame the structure in the building. blame the poor conditions of the land. blame the weather. blame the science, not the religion
dont blame god, blame the structure in the building. blame the poor conditions of the land. blame the weather. blame the science, not the religion
(September 18, 2014 at 1:00 am)Breakable Wrote: dont blame god, blame the structure in the building. blame the poor conditions of the land. blame the weather. blame the science, not the religion

So god couldn't have done anything to intervene? He had no power there? Thinking

Not to mention, the simple assertion that you don't want us to blame god doesn't mean much. You never even said why.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Shit....god couldn't even stop you from double posting.
(September 18, 2014 at 1:03 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(September 18, 2014 at 1:00 am)Breakable Wrote: dont blame god, blame the structure in the building. blame the poor conditions of the land. blame the weather. blame the science, not the religion

So god couldn't have done anything to intervene? He had no power there? Thinking

Not to mention, the simple assertion that you don't want us to blame god doesn't mean much. You never even said why.
is god willing to stop evil? but not able? then he is not omnipotent. Is god not willing to stop evil, but able? Then he is malevolent. Is he neither able nor willing? then why call him god?

well, why are you so mad? of they were as honest and chrostian as the news says they are, theyre enjoying beers in heaven right now.
God is a Fucker. Fucking people is what he does better.

Quoting the great philosopher Logan, aka James Howlett, aka Wolverine, aka Weapon X, aka Patch, aka Death, aka Mutant #9601, aka Hand Of God(No, I'm not making this up).

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
how do you add a profile picture?

lol completely irrelevant ^^
User CP --> Change (or Upload) Avatar.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 18, 2014 at 1:06 am)Breakable Wrote:
(September 18, 2014 at 1:03 am)Esquilax Wrote: So god couldn't have done anything to intervene? He had no power there? Thinking

is god willing to stop evil? but not able? then he is not omnipotent. Is god not willing to stop evil, but able? Then he is malevolent. Is he neither able nor willing? then why call him god?

well, why are you so mad? of they were as honest and chrostian as the news says they are, theyre enjoying beers in heaven right now.
Then from whence cometh evil?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way, the Truth, and the Ugly LinuxGal 0 429 October 1, 2023 at 11:45 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  A.S.K. your way to proof. Drich 378 39914 June 13, 2020 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 14888 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran. A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 28 4292 September 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6272 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20937 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die" Divinity 68 18613 May 23, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  LOL. Way To Go Britain. Minimalist 2 1054 March 30, 2017 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3015 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  A Simple Way to Shut Up a Street Preacher Jonah 44 28667 August 12, 2016 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: robvalue