Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn, that atheist was mad
Damn, that atheist was mad

RE: Damn, that atheist was mad
It's fun how the comment section is full of people saying he was possessed
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
I couldn't listen to more than 45 seconds of that. Poor atheist. I feel his pain and I often feel like screaming at Christians. Screaming at people is embarrassing though which is why it's so painful to watch.
We're just used to hearing unreasoned intolerance streaming from the mouths of theists.

If anyone thought achieving atheism was a cure-all for crazy/stupid .. here you go.
(September 20, 2014 at 4:10 pm)whateverist Wrote: If anyone thought achieving atheism was a cure-all for crazy/stupid .. here you go.

Yep. I think the guy clearly needs to take a chill pill.
Old...
Why is he barefoot?
He is in my hometown on the Berkeley campus of the University of California. Out climate permits bare feet nearly year around. Rarely warm enough to scorch your feet or cold enough to freeze them. Oh, and that guy is clearly a nut job.
(September 20, 2014 at 6:17 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Old...
Why is he barefoot?

I was wondering that the whole time.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 20, 2014 at 6:17 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Why is he barefoot?

Demonic possession, obviously.
My, my, my. He sounds almost like a crazy preacher.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro? Foxaèr 35 5709 August 2, 2018 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  why is 'god damn' a bad word? leodeo 8 5653 February 9, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Damn Atheists!!! That guy who asked questions 2 1329 May 22, 2013 at 12:55 am
Last Post: That guy who asked questions
  Jehovah’s Witnesses Mad That Atheists Won’t Keep Their Views to Themselves DiRNiS 25 5862 September 10, 2010 at 1:29 am
Last Post: chatpilot