Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Dictionary definition of.........
Oxford Dictionary definition of.........
"Mission creep", = Preacher sent overseas to sell bigotry and homophobia.
RE: Oxford Dictionary definition of.........
He might be snooping around for diamond mines too
Don't always assume the worst! He probably just got offered a lucrative Missionary position there!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

[Image: 0ffd5c360d17254003d49e3777d063bdbeb4bcc8...ee1be6.jpg]
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Where can I apply to get one?
(September 26, 2014 at 10:06 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: [Image: 0ffd5c360d17254003d49e3777d063bdbeb4bcc8...ee1be6.jpg]

That baby is adorable.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The baby also just put a 2 pound dooky in the diaper.
(September 26, 2014 at 11:11 am)vorlon13 Wrote: The baby also just put a 2 pound dooky in the diaper.

I get that humans can love their babies, we wouldn't evolve without it, but please don't fucking act like I should be impressed with you sticking your dick in a vagina. Babies are born by the millions every year worldwide.
My, that got serious.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Anyone who hates children and dogs can't be all bad . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amusing Urban Dictionary Entries Fendon 12 1900 January 19, 2015 at 4:01 am
Last Post: robvalue