Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Proof!
The Proof!
There is nothing any Christian can say to any atheist to make them believe in God... NOTHING!!! But, are you a chicken atheist or a true atheist? If you are a true atheist, do you really want to know if God exists? If so, ask Him! In all honesty, just say something like "Jesus, I really don't believe in you. I don't believe you exist but, if you do... prove it to me! Because I REALLY DO WANT TO KNOW!"
RE: The Proof!
No thanks. Thanks for playing.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
A first post we have seen, oh, how many times now ???

Oh, about 4 billion !!!!!!!!
(September 30, 2014 at 1:14 pm)rtfguy Wrote: There is nothing any Christian can say to any atheist to make them believe in God... NOTHING!!! But, are you a chicken atheist or a true atheist? If you are a true atheist, do you really want to know if God exists? If so, ask Him! In all honesty, just say something like "Jesus, I really don't believe in you. I don't believe you exist but, if you do... prove it to me! Because I REALLY DO WANT TO KNOW!"

There is nothing any Pastafarian can say to any Christian to make them believe in the FSM.... NOTHING!!! But, are you a chicken Christian or a true Christian? If you are a true Christian, do you really want to know if the FSM exists? If so, ask Him! In all honesty, just say something like "Dear FSM, thy noodly holiness, I really don't believe in you. I don't believe you exist but, if you do... prove it to me! Because I REALLY DO WANT TO KNOW!"

In less than 30 days, you will have your answer!
@OP:

(September 30, 2014 at 1:20 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Kudos given by (9): Yahwah, Allah, El, Jesus, Holy Ghost, Baal, Zeus, Wodin, Venus

Pretty sure the first 5 are all socks of the same guy. Why don't they get banned for once?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Nothing beats a fresh sock. So clean.... so comfy.
(September 30, 2014 at 1:14 pm)rtfguy Wrote: I REALLY DO WANT TO KNOW!
Then you should know that "Jesus" is not "God". Got anything more?
Not trying to cause an arguement ShaMan, but I believe Jesus is God.

(September 30, 2014 at 1:39 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Not trying to cause an arguement ShaMan, but I believe Jesus is God.

Nor I, and yet my mom believes I am the handsomest, tallest, smartest boy in school.
(September 30, 2014 at 1:39 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Not trying to cause an arguement ShaMan, but I believe Jesus is God.
I know you do, and I accept you as is. Please don't let the members here train you to argue over every minor difference in belief. It's really OK that we disagree. Everyone is at a different stage of growth.