Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I DON'T BELIEVE IN MY MOM'S STUPID FUCKING RELIGION
I DON'T BELIEVE IN MY MOM'S STUPID FUCKING RELIGION
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. MY MOM WON'T LET ME GET HYRULE WARRIORS FOR THE WII U BECAUSE IT'S "TOO MAGICAL AND SORCERY". I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT! I TOLD HER THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN HER DUMBASS FAKE RELIGION (SHE'S A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS) SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT'S STUPID FUCKING RULES ABOUT WHAT GAMES I PLAY. SHE ALSO DOESN'T EVEN LET ME PLAY FUCKING POKEMON BECAUSE ITS BASED ON JAPANESE MYTHOLOGY! I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I'M 14 AND MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE FUCKING MAGIC!!!!
RE: I DON'T BELIEVE IN MY MOM'S STUPID FUCKING RELIGION
(October 4, 2014 at 11:11 am)XenobladeShulk Wrote: I'M 14
Then you're only four years away from freedom. Hang in there.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Lmao
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Sounds as if you have bigger problems than video games.
Have you considered some other reason of why she doesn't want you to play those games? Perhaps a financial reason?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 4, 2014 at 11:22 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Have you considered some other reason of why she doesn't want you to play those games? Perhaps a financial reason?
Not that. She bought me a video game just yesterday and i have many video games.
(October 4, 2014 at 11:12 am)Tonus Wrote:

This

OP, there are worse things in life.
Pokemón is made by masonic Zionists to promote evolution.

And they also built the pyramids and made all kind of mythologies to get people away from Jehovah e.g Hinduism, Thor and Izanami
(October 4, 2014 at 11:12 am)Tonus Wrote:

If you want revenge, you can go to college and major in something like evolutionary biology or some other field she finds blasphemous.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Stupid fucking isn't all bad, I don't think it the ideal basis for a religion but they've been based on worse things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1702 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Please help prayer to get maaried soon for my mom heath.! meboxem166 21 2683 April 1, 2023 at 5:52 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2176 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7124 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  My mom's vivid and religious dreams orthodox-man 19 1612 June 2, 2018 at 1:27 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  I don't understand what my mom believes Der/die AtheistIn 11 2983 January 14, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My mom made me confused Der/die AtheistIn 15 2549 November 19, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8893 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4456 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13256 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished