Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When The Fucking Cops ARE The Fucking Robbers
When The Fucking Cops ARE The Fucking Robbers
Last night John Oliver brought his considerable attention to the idea of 'civil forfeiture.'

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/john-...-buy-toys/

Quote:Civil forfeiture laws allow cops to steal our ‘stuff’ to buy ‘toys’

Includes video.

This thread will be dedicated to instances of police theft as opposed to the Fcking Cops thread which is dedicated to instances where cops kill or beat the shit out of people because they fucking feel like it.
RE: When The Fucking Cops ARE The Fucking Robbers
This is the sort of police theft with which I'm most familiar. I want to make clear that this has NOT happened to me.

Before the police reforms in 2001/2002, the Royal Ulster Constabulary would routinely remove an entire Nationalist family from their home and take them away for 'questioning'. In their absence, members of one of the Loyalist paramilitary groups would ransack the home, sell the stuff either in Loyalist areas or in England, and share the proceeds with the cops.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
People worries what the police is doing behind closed doors? Then open de goddamn doors.
[Image: tumblr_n1qczyBhXF1qexjbwo1_500.jpg]
(October 6, 2014 at 9:46 pm)Zidneya Wrote: People worries what the police is doing behind closed doors? Then open de goddamn doors.
Scratch that. Apparently cops do whatever s**t they want even after they know they are being filmed.

How do kids play "cops and robbers" now-a-days?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Beat the shit out of each other and steal their stuff?

Like this hero.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/nypd-...complains/

Quote:NYPD cop takes $1,300 from man, pepper-sprays him in the face when he complains
Yeah, I made a post on the Fucking Cops. This needs to be taken to the Supreme Court. This law should be repealed.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(October 9, 2014 at 12:00 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: Yeah, I made a post on the Fucking Cops. This needs to be taken to the Supreme Court. This law should be repealed.

It's already been there. Kaley v. United States
Yep. This country has become a fucking joke.
Shocking !!!!

manowar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1516 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 233694 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 672 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1560 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fucking Cops - German Style Minimalist 5 1240 July 12, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  So Confused....I Don't Know if This Goes In Fucking Cops or Minimalist 2 903 May 7, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: J a c k
  Fucking Cops Minimalist 2016 497439 October 27, 2015 at 5:32 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  9-0 to Tell The Cops They Can't Do Something? Earth-shaking. Minimalist 0 1072 June 25, 2014 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Miami Gardens, FL cops are racist thugs Ryantology 2 1612 November 24, 2013 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  Cops with guns Manowar 15 4487 February 15, 2013 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Violet