Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeopathic Battleship
Homeopathic Battleship
Quote:Battleship is usually played with a ship to water ratio of 17:100.
However, we've given our version a homeopathic dilution of 6C.

According to homeopathic theory : the more you dilute something, the more potent it becomes.

That should make this the most intense game of Battleship ever created.
Are you open-minded enough to give it a go?

http://games.usvsth3m.com/homeopathic-battleship/
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Homeopathic Battleship
I thought the US should have tried a homeopathic stimulus package to end the last recession.

Send a check for $0.19 to a widow in Soddy Daisy, Kentucky, and see what happens.

Hell. makes as much sense as any other economic theory.
Back in January of 2010, my Sam and I took part in the 10:23 campaign's mass "Homeopathic Overdose" demonstration outside various highstreet chemist chain, Boots, outlets up and down the country. After the event, and delivering our petition, our group retired to a local pub for a few drinks and to review the photos and videos. Rather fittingly, the section of the pub where we sat had reduced wifi signal. I observed that we were getting homeopathic wifi, which ought to have given us the strongest connection.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 11, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Stimbo Wrote:

According to homeopathic theory : the more you dilute something, the more potent it becomes.

Perhaps they can nourish themselves on a homeopathic diet, consisting of one daily grain of rice dissolved in the daily gallon of distiller water.
Oh, this shouldn't be so bad, it's just battleship with only one ship. Eh, there are one hundred columns? Wow, that's a lot, I guess...

100000000000 ROWS!?! Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall Confused Fall
NOPE!!!
DO NOT WANT!!!

Yeah, I managed to beat it by accident.
(October 11, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Stimbo Wrote:

I think the UK is going for a homeopathic navy.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homeopathic Emergency Response - funny video mralstoner 2 1368 December 19, 2014 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: dyresand