Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only seven more days..
Only seven more days..
..Until the world will spin beneath our feet, rather than between them!

Luckie Heart Esquilax
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: Only seven more days..
(October 12, 2014 at 1:39 am)Luckie Wrote:
..Until the world will spin beneath our feet, rather than between them!

Luckie Heart Esquilax

Is it still 7 more days?

Did he murder you bury you in a shallow grave and fly back home?
I thought he was already there... ?

How are you feeling, darlin'?
(October 22, 2014 at 8:33 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I thought he was already there... ?

Why do I suspect she has her hands full?
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 22, 2014 at 8:46 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(October 22, 2014 at 8:33 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I thought he was already there... ?

Why do I suspect she has her hands full?

Trying to stay one step ahead of the AF slasher...
Yeah, it was seven more days... nine days ago. Tongue

I'm totally sitting next to her right now. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Heart Yep he's here, we are sitting together right now, contemplating the weirdness that is Drich. Togethers.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(October 22, 2014 at 9:41 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 22, 2014 at 8:46 pm)Beccs Wrote: Why do I suspect she has her hands full?

Trying to stay one step ahead of the AF slasher...

But, I'm not there . . .

Undecided
Dying to live, living to die.
Awesome sauce.

:-)
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(October 22, 2014 at 9:49 pm)Luckie Wrote: Heart Yep he's here, we are sitting together right now, contemplating the weirdness that is Drich. Togethers.

'Marriage is like paying an endless visit in your worst clothes.' -Shaw

All the best.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Forums is now HTTPS only. Tiberius 19 3590 March 15, 2017 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Atheist Forums' 12 Days of Christmas Tiberius 19 4324 December 23, 2016 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady