Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One And The Same
One And The Same
We are, fundamentally, one and the same.

The spirit world is not, obviously, a logical concept. Everyone can agree upon this. It is, for the most part, beyond objective reason. Hence a degree of, seemingly irrational, faith is required.

Some people cannot see beyond this faith. In equal measure, some people cannot see beyond logic and reason.

I am not here to argue red vs blue. People with a negative experience of red prefer blue and vice versa. They can then go on to experience burgundy vs crimson, and aqua vs teal.

But understand we are purple. Understand we are both red and blue and every other color. Understand the full complexity of the human experience spectrum. And understand there exists spectra beyond human perception.

So, why is the spirit world so hard to see for some people? Perhaps it isn't really in this world - this green and blue spinning electron does not contain a spirit world. Perhaps it really isn't here and therefore cannot be perceived to exist.

So, why is this objective reason so hard to understand for other people? Perhaps they are not paying attention to the same world. Perhaps it is another seemingly delusional world.

Yet, should this apparent delusion and hypocrisy really be perceived as a negative and untrue trait? After all, it is only the peak of human potential to feel and grasp hold of two contradicting emotions at the same time.

In certain superficial moments, one acts out of anger, depression, happiness, confusion, logic, reason, spirit, love, humor, etcetera. It is only human to experience or not experience these possibilities, and then to choose one, or none, or multiple complexities at any given moment.

The different choices between someone with nutrition, sleep, exercise and relaxation, and someone without these experiences... well, that is all very understandable. It is night and day. Red and blue. Yet no less true.

Maybe one cannot see past their certain color in this present moment. Maybe one can privately but not publicly. Maybe one can invest both head and heart into only a single color, or even only a single shade, because that image has been an infinitely better, or even only experience, and therefore, it seems the ultimate truth is always and forever more, said image.

But what image does the myopic actor see? What image does the native hunter scanning the horizon see? Is it the same blue? Is it the same red? Is it the same experience? Is it even on the same spectrum? Perhaps the grass can always be greener.

So can the linear thought expand laterally at this point and vice versa? Perhaps not in this moment, perhaps always in every moment. Regardless, it eventually becomes irrelevant... considering the vast spectrum of human experience and what is potentially beyond the spectrum;

We can know certain things beyond knowing.

We are, fundamentally, one and the same.
RE: One And The Same
I take it you're either on LSD or stopped taking your meds. Which is it?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?

[Image: LB_Header_Idea_A.jpg]
(October 13, 2014 at 7:48 am)One Above All Wrote: I take it you're either on LSD or stopped taking your meds. Which is it?

Naturally, one's username must publicly deflect such thread titles in order to contain the current egoistic moment of One Above All.

But I assure you, after only water and meditation, we are one and the same.
No, I think you and I are very, very different.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
How much does a purple dildo cost?
(October 13, 2014 at 8:00 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: No, I think you and I are very, very different.

I agree in this moment there can probably be some glaring superficial divides. I can think we are different too. I can prefer red vs blue. But I am not here to do... so... forget my ego.
Um. Kay.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Dude, That was deep
(October 13, 2014 at 8:09 am)DramaQueen Wrote: How much does a purple dildo cost?

It is a small price in comparison to the cost of a broken heart.
(October 13, 2014 at 7:44 am)Nameless Wrote: But understand we are purple. Understand we are both red and blue and every other color.

Nah dude, if you mix all the colours together you don't get purple. You get black. Or a really shitty shade of brown.

Least that was what I learnt in Art class.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Two Questions... Really The Same. ShaMan 22 4394 July 31, 2014 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Two More Questions (Again, Really The Same) BrianSoddingBoru4 12 3500 July 31, 2014 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Would someone recieving a bionic transplant still be the same person? Zone 7 2988 February 21, 2013 at 11:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Can you forgive someone yet seek justice against them at the same time? Pel 20 7864 January 18, 2012 at 12:49 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko