Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This shit just got personal!
This shit just got personal!
Ok, I know I cannot stop my family from having religious beliefs, but conspiracy crap really fucking pisses me off and these assholes have infected my family members with their lies and bullshit. Feel free to go to their FB AND TWITTER pages and tell them to fucking knock it off.

https://www.facebook.com/WorldTruthTV

https://twitter.com/WorldTruthTV
RE: This shit just got personal!
My step-mom just posted on FB not to help a lost kid with a paper showing his address, because if you take him there, you'll be ambushed and gang-raped. Not a sliver of doubt that it's true.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(October 14, 2014 at 12:39 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: My step-mom just posted on FB not to help a lost kid with a paper showing his address, because if you take him there, you'll be ambushed and gang-raped. Not a sliver of doubt that it's true.

Solution: call the cops and have them take the kid home.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
You have your conspiracy theory of history, and you have your blunder theory of history.

Considering the chaos endemic everywhere, and everywhen, the conspiracy theory of history is fucking ludicrous.
Why would the illuminati ever conspire to enslave us and take our power? According to the conspiracies, they want to enslave us, but what would that gain them? They supposedly own everything already, all the media and the corperations of the world. Let me ask you this, Obama, the president of the united states is the leader of free country with checks and balances on his power. A African dictator has no balanve in his power and can at anytime order anyone in his country killed for whatever reason he wants. Who is the more powerful man and why? Simple, Obama is because his people have the ability to lice their lives as they wish, including the pursuit of prosperity. To enslave your nation is to abducate a throne of wealth so that you may become king of the beggars.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(October 14, 2014 at 11:51 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(October 14, 2014 at 12:39 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: My step-mom just posted on FB not to help a lost kid with a paper showing his address, because if you take him there, you'll be ambushed and gang-raped. Not a sliver of doubt that it's true.

Solution: call the cops and have them take the kid home.

Every time I see something like that. Facepalm
A child who isn't old enough to find his way home? What is the likelihood that you'd find a lost kid who just happened to have his address on a paper? Very low I think. Let's say you did though. I wouldn't take him to the address. I'm not afraid of being ambushed. I'm just thinking, if this kid is young enough he can't find his own way home, then where the hell are his parents? Why isn't anyone taking care of him? I would take him to the police. They can call CPS and be left with the responsibility of getting him home and making sure he's safe there.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
What pisses me off is that they mix this shit with mainstream stories with "Batboy" crap. Why the fuck cant you make a living without becoming Fucks News on meth?
More paranoid conspiracy theory garbage. Fighting it isn't very productive since taking them down would be like trying to drain a lake with tea cups. Instead, I prefer to just sit back and laugh at their absurdity.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(October 14, 2014 at 11:51 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Solution: call the cops and have them take the kid home.
Not after reading all of those "cops" threads that Min started...
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(October 16, 2014 at 1:44 pm)TaraJo Wrote: More paranoid conspiracy theory garbage. Fighting it isn't very productive since taking them down would be like trying to drain a lake with tea cups. Instead, I prefer to just sit back and laugh at their absurdity.

Um no, it is easy to say when that crap is not affecting someone you know. I would care alot less if they had a disclaimer on the website or are so blatantly obvious like the Onion.

Some of these assholes are slick mixing relatively mainstream stories and mixing it with conspiracy garbage to scare people.

The reason you don't take your eyes off of crap like this are things like Jim Jones and Heaven's gate.

THE NRA uses scare tactics too and are responsible for some followers feeling so threatened they threaten the government back.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5443 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your personal decision Foxaèr 7 849 February 21, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 898 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7137 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 537 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2166 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1460 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Got Gator? onlinebiker 23 1925 May 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 699 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 2001 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard