Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your opinion of sharking?
What's your opinion of sharking?
Quote:Sharking is a practice that involves the pulling down of unsuspecting women's either tops or lower clothes in public exposing their body while another persons either only watch it or film it as well.

Since I can't post nude images here I'm gonna ask you to go to youtube and type " sharking street " if you want to watch it for yourselves.

So tell me what is your opinion on this subject. You think i'ts horrible? An innocent prank? Worth going to jail?

It mostly practiced in Japan and Europe.
However in Japan the pranks are more exaggerated and extreme while in Europe not so much.
RE: What's your opinion of sharking?
I'd call it behavior bordering on the sociopathic, personally.
Assault is first thing that pops to mind.
Yeah, assault.
(October 15, 2014 at 12:42 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'd call it behavior bordering
Aha.
(October 15, 2014 at 12:42 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: on the sociopathic, personally.
….[Image: 3c68bb64.gif]
Em…okay.

(October 15, 2014 at 12:51 am)Chuck Wrote: Yeah, assault.
Like a minor assault?

Because remember these are boys and teens making this pranks.
(October 15, 2014 at 12:54 am)Zidneya Wrote: Because remember these are boys and teens making this pranks.

Irrelevant and in need of a more severe ass kicking.

Once you inappropriately touch someone else, don't be surprised when your face gets mashed.
I am not sure if there is such a legal thing as minor assault. It's not assault with intent to kill or inflict grave bodily harm, but it is assault.

I believe since the perpetrator makes physical contact with the victim, it's not just assault, it's assault and battery, which is more serious then just assault.
(October 15, 2014 at 12:54 am)Zidneya Wrote:
(October 15, 2014 at 12:42 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'd call it behavior bordering
Aha.
(October 15, 2014 at 12:42 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: on the sociopathic, personally.
….[Image: 3c68bb64.gif]
Em…okay.

It's done without empathy or any regard to the feelings of the victim. Humiliating them by putting videos up on YouTube is the icing on the cake.

Yep, I said it - bordering on sociopathic.

As others have said, it's also assault.
(October 15, 2014 at 12:59 am)JesusHChrist Wrote: Irrelevant and in need of a more severe ass kicking.

If it's irrelevant why should they deserve a more sever ass kicking?
Also are you insinuating that if a teen or a child commits a crime do he deserves a more sever punishment? Because everyone make mistakes and pranks when we were young.

Te whole idea of asking a minor to be mature is childish.
Zidneya.

What's the point of reaching maturity if you can't even relate to a child when they make a mistake? Besides have you seen the people who come out of juvies and jails? Most of the time they get out worst than they way they entered.

Oh and I have inappropriately touch someone else, and I never received not even a slap.
[Image: th_099_.gif]
Yeah assault. Not to mention if the woman has any kind of spirit and self respect she should hit you.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  popular opinion as evidence Coffee Jesus 38 8141 April 14, 2014 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Coffee Jesus
  My opinion about people who change of religion viocjit 9 3209 June 26, 2013 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Martin Luther on Copernicus; Bad Opinion Generator AthiestAtheist 2 2279 February 16, 2012 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris