Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Ask Don't Tell is being relaxed while it is reviewed for a year
Don't Ask Don't Tell is being relaxed while it is reviewed for a year
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35197645/ns/...-military/

Essentially, most gays will be permitted to hold on the job while they put the policy under scrutiny and figure out the best way to allow gays to serve effectively and allow the military itself to adjust.

I'm incredibly happy right now. I think this is a reasoned approach and I am hopeful it will result in a comprehensive change that is desperately needed.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Don't Ask Don't Tell is being relaxed while it is reviewed for a year
And there goes my way of getting Uncle Sam to not want me should the draft board ever call me up.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Don't Ask Don't Tell is being relaxed while it is reviewed for a year
Why would a rule that never should be in place be relaxed anyway?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daphne Spurlock: Slits 5-Year-Old Son's Throat, Stomps on His Chest to Release Demon KichigaiNeko 11 5816 April 23, 2012 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Mrs Nile, the 75-year-old wife of NSW Christian Democrat MP Fred Nile, dies KichigaiNeko 2 1399 October 19, 2011 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  tell people about us? Arthur 1 1400 June 17, 2010 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy