Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, new to the forum. Englishman living in Los Angeles, USA. Atheist to the core lol. Just published my new website feel free to check it out.
Looking forward to chatting with you all soon.
RE: New member
Welcome, but self-advertising isn't allowed until you've been here for at least 30 days and have at least 30 posts.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 18, 2014 at 12:41 am)markib64 Wrote: Hi all, new to the forum. Englishman living in Los Angeles, USA. Atheist to the core lol. Just published my new website [removed to save mods the trouble from editing my post] feel free to check it out.
Looking forward to chatting with you all soon.

Hey newbie. Excuse my exhaustion but I'm too tired to make cookies. I will come back tomorrow with welcome cookies, I promise. Until then welcome and it's glad to have you and feel free to edit the link out if your post yourself to save the mods trouble Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Welcome
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Welcome
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new member asswriter 8 223 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Member Photos Tiberius 20280 4437827 April 11, 2024 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New member MistMuse 7 259 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 530 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 867 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 650 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1356 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1194 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2057 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2630 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one