Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Santorum says gays are at fault.
Rick Santorum says gays are at fault.
Sorry the rights of others is stepping on your bigotry Rick, our bad.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ri...ced-church

https://www.facebook.com/RickSantorum Feel free to send him
RE: Rick Santorum says gays are at fault.
Boohoo, can't he go fuck himself. ...I take that back. ...he doesn't deserve such pleasure
Said this before and I'll say it again: Losing the unfair privilege you once enjoyed to discriminate against other people does NOT count as discrimination towards you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 24, 2014 at 5:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Sorry the rights of others is stepping on your bigotry Rick, our bad.

Your thread title is a little dishonest. Santorium is giving the reason why his side is losing the culture war.

There is some truth to what he says. If you argue against gay rights your labeled a bigot, or homophobe, people boycott you or your business if you're in such a position, etc. Its virtually impossible to espouse a contrary view point without taking a lot of abuse. Consequently the discussion gets stifled and only one view point is heard.
They ARE bigots
(October 24, 2014 at 5:38 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: They ARE bigots

bigotry - n. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

The gay rights community is every bit as guilty of bigotry if not more so then the anti gay rights community. They just don't get verbally abused for it.
(October 24, 2014 at 5:36 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(October 24, 2014 at 5:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Sorry the rights of others is stepping on your bigotry Rick, our bad.

Your thread title is a little dishonest. Santorium is giving the reason why his side is losing the culture war.

There is some truth to what he says. If you argue against gay rights your labeled a bigot, or homophobe, people boycott you or your business if you're in such a position, etc. Its virtually impossible to espouse a contrary view point without taking a lot of abuse. Consequently the discussion gets stifled and only one view point is heard.

As DQ said, the reason people who argue against gay rights are labeled bigots and homophobes is that they ARE bigots and homophobes.

When you seek to deny to others the rights you yourself enjoy, you're a bigot, plain and simple. When you seeks to deny these rights to gay people for no other reason than that they are gay, you're a bigoted homophobe. Deal with it.

Boru

(October 24, 2014 at 5:47 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(October 24, 2014 at 5:38 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: They ARE bigots

bigotry - n. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

The gay rights community is every bit as guilty of bigotry if not more so then the anti gay rights community. They just don't get verbally abused for it.

Who in the gay community is seeking to deny the right to marry to straight people? How many gay people are guilty of 'straight bashing'? How many gay people walk about with poster board signs reading 'God Hates Straights'?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Santorum AT BEST, only has a 1 in 40,000 chance of being a member of the One True Faith, so fuck him in the rectum till he gets a clue.
Don't throw facts at Woodie. You'll just confuse him.
(October 24, 2014 at 5:36 pm)Heywood Wrote: Your thread title is a little dishonest. Santorium is giving the reason why his side is losing the culture war.

Interesting.. So how do the "gay lover's" manage to "stifle the discussion?"

Do christians not counter "bigot" with "sinner?"
Do christians not boycott or break boycotts?
Do christians not have the courage to "get in the face" of those demanding rights?

They certainly do these, and yet unfortunately for you, the real reason the conversation gets "stifled" with the accusation of bigotry is because the bigotry is obvious to even many "christains" and the fight to hate because the bible tells you so has left a sour taste in their mouths.
Find the cure for Fundementia!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 318 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4700 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Former Republican Rick Wilson Nails It Minimalist 4 603 August 26, 2018 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Amarok
  AP says 90% of Workers get Tax Cut Neo-Scholastic 64 5068 February 4, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2104 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Apocalypse might be your fault after all WinterHold 28 2939 October 30, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 70520 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7170 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sec. of Defense Says Climate Change is Real Minimalist 27 3591 March 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  North Korea executed 5 security officials, South Korea says KUSA 32 4935 March 2, 2017 at 7:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus